Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have we had Ash on yet explaining how it definitely wasn't the Russians who

Have we had Ash on yet explaining how it definitely wasn't the Russians who

poisoned Salisbury? That's always good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The amount of people on Twitter who prefer to side with Putin. Claiming it’s all unproven and concocted by the Tories. I wonder what dear Jorge would say

An Irishman on twitter yesterday advised me that it is a plot by the 'imperialist British government', and that I should 'open my eyes and not be so gullible'.

There are a lot of mad people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    oh yes...
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=322191&page=7

what fun can be had by reading that forum
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

An Irishman on twitter yesterday advised me that it is a plot by the 'imperialist British government', and that I should 'open my eyes and not be so gullible'.

I suppose there always must have been. But in the old days they probably kept their madder opinions to themselves because they feared the social consequences of uttering them. Now, with social media, they feel empowered because they can always find similarly-minded loonies to agree with them and feed their fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The amount of people on Twitter who prefer to side with Putin. Claiming it’s all unproven and concocted by the Tories. I wonder what dear Jorge would say
    Jorge would doubtless say we deserve Novichoking for being evil English, racist, Brexit-loving animals and he's going to move to Ireland just as soon as he can. Not now, though. You know, with the business and the kid and everything it's just not the right time...and hasn't been for 40-odd years and counting at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yes but how many of them are Russki robots?

Which sort of makes you wonder if Ash is a Russki robot.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes but how many of them are Russki robots?

Which sort of makes you wonder if Ash is a Russki robot.
    I’ve met robots. Met one yesterday, in fact. Called YuMi. Made me a cup of coffee in Selfridges.* They’re not great conversationalists, though. I don’t think a is a robot. He’s an otherwise sound chap with a weak spot for Marxism and Slavic despots.

*This is all true, btw.

I’ve met robots. Met one yesterday, in fact. Called YuMi. Made me a cup of coffee in Selfridges.* They’re not great conversationalists, though. I don’t think a is a robot. He’s an otherwise sound chap with a weak spot for Marxism and Slavic despots.

*This is all true, btw.
    And Corbyn. I don't know if that's covered by the Marxism bit. Maybe it should be 'a weak spot for Marxism, Slavic despots and jew-haters.'

And Corbyn. I don't know if that's covered by the Marxism bit. Maybe it should be 'a weak spot for Marxism, Slavic despots and jew-haters.'
    Oh, Corbyn is definitely covered by Marxism. As is anti-semitism.