Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The glw is halfway through her (two months) notice and has now

The glw is halfway through her (two months) notice and has now

basically jacked. She may as well be on strike If she worked for me she wouldn't get her final month's salary without taking me to court.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    basically jacked. She may as well be on strike If she worked for me she wouldn't get her final month's salary without taking me to court.
    Slacking off?

Meh! - to be expected, innit?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Serves them right for making her work her notice when she’s not going to a rival imo.

What is she going to do all day?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Serves them right for making her work her notice when she’s not going to a rival imo.

What is she going to do all day?
    They've got the needle because she's going to a supplier.

She's just dossing around, basically. 'Wfh' a couple of days a week and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Slacking off?

Meh! - to be expected, innit?
    I suppose the only way they could refuse to pay her would be to sack her for gross misconduct or summat?

I would.

They've got the needle because she's going to a supplier.

She's just dossing around, basically. 'Wfh' a couple of days a week and so on.
    Don’t knock wfh a couple of days a week. I’m doing it today. It’s one of the privileges of being a highly respected and trustworthy professional.

I suppose the only way they could refuse to pay her would be to sack her for gross misconduct or summat?

I would.
    Yep. And who wants to go through that shít and cause potential trouble for the employer? (apart from you )

Does she have a Gardening Leave provision in her contract?

Gardening leave
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Don’t knock wfh a couple of days a week. I’m doing it today. It’s one of the privileges of being a highly respected and trustworthy professional.
    That's why she's changed her job actually. 4 days a week wfh, one day a week in Brighton.

12 years she's done that commute into the west end. I must say, I have enormous respect for her staying power.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yep. And who wants to go through that shít and cause potential trouble for the employer? (apart from you )

Does she have a Gardening Leave provision in her contract?

Gardening leave
    No gardening leave, but we're off on holiday for a couple of weeks soon.

Do you nip down to your local for lunch when you WFH, Burney?

Not sure I have ever WFH and not popped down the Red Lion for two pints of ale and a roast gammon sandwich with lashings of mustard. And a packet of crisps to start, of course.