Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Medical opinion please

  1. #1

    Medical opinion please

    Have a very slight discomfort swallowing, not painful just a minor irritant

    Do I have throat cancer?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have a very slight discomfort swallowing, not painful just a minor irritant

    Do I have throat cancer?
    Is there a growth the size of a watermelon?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have a very slight discomfort swallowing, not painful just a minor irritant

    Do I have throat cancer?
    are you off the smokes?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is there a growth the size of a watermelon?
    No, just feels like a lump of mucus stuck at top of throat and if I had a proper hack it would come up

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    No, just feels like a lump of mucus stuck at top of throat and if I had a proper hack it would come up
    It's probably a boil

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    are you off the smokes?
    As of tomorrow, was supposed to be today as back from holiday but then realised I have a work piss up tonight, so was never going to happen.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's probably a boil
    Oh, is that bad?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh, is that bad?
    Well, at some point it will burst and release a heady mixture of blood and pus.

    In your throat.

    Does that sound bad to you?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, at some point it will burst and release a heady mixture of blood and pus.

    In your throat.

    Does that sound bad to you?
    Oh, I'm going to die then.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have a very slight discomfort swallowing, not painful just a minor irritant

    Do I have throat cancer?
    I have looked it up and the answer - as ever - is maybe.

    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20372028

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •