Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm newbie. I love Arsenal

I'm newbie. I love Arsenal

I have been a fan of Arsenal for 2 years now and I am from Singapore.
    I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here... Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by olyly94 View Post
    I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here... Feel free to contact me!
    Welcome newbie. You haven't caught us on our finest day, it must be said. Many of us here have happy memories of Singapore and some of us have been Arsenal fans for 2 years or more. WES loves Singaporean food but only if it's served from an all-u-can eat buffet in a cheap hotel in Dubai. Crazy Canucks, eh? Whaddya gonna do?

Beware the one who calls himself Sir Charlie. He is a notorious predatory homosexual

Quote Originally Posted by olyly94 View Post
    who will feign friendship with you in order to plunder your very bowels and leave you ruined and sobbing. Unless, of course, you are that way inclined in which case I'm sure you'll have a pleasant and meaningful relationship.

I personally find Straits cuisine rather emetic btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Welcome newbie. You haven't caught us on our finest day, it must be said. Many of us here have happy memories of Singapore and some of us have been Arsenal fans for 2 years or more. WES loves Singaporean food but only if it's served from an all-u-can eat buffet in a cheap hotel in Dubai. Crazy Canucks, eh? Whaddya gonna do?
    point of order here, sc.

there are not any cheap hotels in Dubai...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    who will feign friendship with you in order to plunder your very bowels and leave you ruined and sobbing. Unless, of course, you are that way inclined in which case I'm sure you'll have a pleasant and meaningful relationship.

What of the chilli crab, h? The laksa? The chicken rice?

The newbie might be a girly H
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

The roti canai! With curry for breakfast! Marvellous.

Well I loved Nasi Goreng as a child from the street vendors in Singapore City and decided to visit what purpoted to be Soho's most authentic straits Cuisine restaurant a couple of years ago and the GLW and I damn nearly hurled

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The roti canai! With curry for breakfast! Marvellous.
    I watched a bloke in a shack in Malaysia making the rotis once. (Actually he let me have a go. It was rather fun.) Anyway, the secret lies in the 4 or 5 litres of oil in each roti...

Well I loved Nasi Goreng as a child from the street vendors in Singapore City and decided to visit what purpoted to be Soho's most authentic straits Cuisine restaurant a couple of years ago and the GLW and I damn nearly hurled
    Maybe they gave you the authentic Indonesian nasi goreng.

Indonesian food is... odd.