Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I see here the Archbishop of Canterbury has stuck the boot in.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah - many memories of late nights in there. Is it actually still going. Did look in the Oxford Arms when I was back last Christmas but that seems to be even more of a dive then I remember
    Psychobilly night every Tuesday 9pm-1.30am.

Is there enough Psychobilly music to fill that time?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Don't be mixing up Ganesha with all your bog-standard beard gods. He has AN ELEPHANT'S HEAD - if he didn't exist we would have to make him up
    Careful now! I believe ganpati is some sort of heather who worships old trunk-face and is probably deeply offended right now. You could be committing a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Psychobilly night every Tuesday 9pm-1.30am.

Is there enough Psychobilly music to fill that time?
    I’m guessing it’s the same song over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Careful now! I believe ganpati is some sort of heather who worships old trunk-face and is probably deeply offended right now. You could be committing a hate crime.
    Brahma is the more direct comparison to God, innit?

And. Why a cow is sacred is anyone's guess.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He's in India at the moment. Probably hanging out at CP, if I'm any judge.

Brahma is the more direct comparison to God, innit?

And. Why a cow is sacred is anyone's guess.
    Who cares? Damn silly religion. Running around chucking dye at each other and worshipping large mammals. Bloody savages.

Who cares? Damn silly religion. Running around chucking dye at each other and worshipping large mammals. Bloody savages.
    Sounds a bit more fun than going to a dour mass for hours on end, tbf

Sounds a bit more fun than going to a dour mass for hours on end, tbf
    Yes, but you're not meant to enjoy religion, ffs! If you're having fun, it can't be doing your immortal soul any good. That's just scientific fact.

Yes, but you're not meant to enjoy religion, ffs! If you're having fun, it can't be doing your immortal soul any good. That's just scientific fact.
    Oh I see, years of pain and boredom of worshipping your given deity on the off chance that that particular deity is the one and you'll be saved from eternal damnation.

Sounds like a bit of a bummer if you choose the wrong one, though.

Oh I see, years of pain and boredom of worshipping your given deity on the off chance that that particular deity is the one and you'll be saved from eternal damnation.

Sounds like a bit of a bummer if you choose the wrong one, though.
    Quite. Which is why everyone sensible is a Catholic.