Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decent game, that.

Decent game, that.

Dons 3-0 up at half time, dropped a bit in the second half, conceded an equaliser in injury time and eventually won 6-5 on pens. For the second time this season my man Ryan Watson ripped it up. We simply must sign Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We simply must sign Ryan.
    Sounds like the Former Wombles already have him, sc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sounds like the Former Wombles already have him, sc
    Honestly, his run and left foot cross for the first goal was as good as anything Ozil has ever done, whilst his whipped right foot free kick for Aneke to score the second was Beckhamesque. I almost approached him when he walked into the bar afterwards but I was too shy

Honestly, his run and left foot cross for the first goal was as good as anything Ozil has ever done, whilst his whipped right foot free kick for Aneke to score the second was Beckhamesque. I almost approached him when he walked into the bar afterwards but I was too shy
    Lower-league pervert.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lower-league pervert.
    2,404, including a good 500 from Peterborough. Imagine schlepping from Peterborough to Milton Keynes on a Tuesday night for a Checkatrade Trophy game Those poor bástards won't have got home until 1 a.m.

I was excited to note that the menu last night wasn't all pies! No, it was lamb shank. Lamb shank en croute, in fact.

Lamb shank pie

Did you see Adrian Durham there ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Did you see Adrian Durham there ?
    I wouldn't know Adrian Durham if he bit me in the leg, s.

I did see Barry Fry, though. Well pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lower-league pervert.
    Nothing lower league about Ryan's goal against Charlton last week.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1029608807981297664

Lamb shank pie

doesn't look the most appetising tbh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

2,404, including a good 500 from Peterborough. Imagine schlepping from Peterborough to Milton Keynes on a Tuesday night for a Checkatrade Trophy game Those poor bástards won't have got home until 1 a.m.

I was excited to note that the menu last night wasn't all pies! No, it was lamb shank. Lamb shank en croute, in fact.

Lamb shank pie
    Lamb shank pie doesn’t even have the merit of being able to eat it with your hands.

I need a new recipe. Any tips? There might be some homemade cider in it for you.