Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So it's ok to politicise a funeral by slagging off Trump apropos of nothing,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, I don't know. We get so po-faced around funerals, don't you think? Who's to say a little light sexual assault isn't the ideal thing to lighten the mood?
    There is always at least one person who is stiff at funerals anyway
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    but not by critiquing the toxic culture from which the deceased commendably climbed to stardom.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...fensive-eulogy
    Basically yes. Aretha didn have sh!t to do with the present toxic culture. So don't assume. just because she's black, that she did. Whereas Trump had everything to do with it. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Basically yes. Aretha didn have sh!t to do with the present toxic culture. So don't assume. just because she's black, that she did. Whereas Trump had everything to do with it. If that makes sense.
    What certainly doesn't make sense, Mr East, is why supposed libruls like you line up alongside deranged neo-con warmonger scum like McStain. Not content with revelling in the joy of bombing Vietnamese civilians, he is alleged to have killed up to 300 of his own in a boy-racer show-off stunt on his aircraft carrier, getting away with it because his dad was an admiral. All before the 'songbird' speculation.

Then, after decades of tireless and energetic support for the psychotic Washington war-machine, wreaking death, destruction and chaos all over the world, he signs off his career as a poster-boy for the Trump Derangement Syndrome gripping 'liberal' America who are terrified that the big orange fella might actually dismantle the Empire and instead concentrate on rebuilding the broken infrastructure of your shattered and hollowed-out economy (don't worry, he won't). You export almost nothing but debt, death and dollars, but the world is de-dollarising, and soon your Beltway buffoons will have no cards left but to nuke the lot of us.

Nothing to do with the present toxic culture, apart from

her sexually incontinent, orgy-loving, deeply negligent father, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    her sexually incontinent, orgy-loving, deeply negligent father, of course.
    Well, I must admit that I know nothing of her dear old dad, so you have me there. Don't be coming around with your superior grasp of the facts in the case, my man!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What certainly doesn't make sense, Mr East, is why supposed libruls like you line up alongside deranged neo-con warmonger scum like McStain. Not content with revelling in the joy of bombing Vietnamese civilians, he is alleged to have killed up to 300 of his own in a boy-racer show-off stunt on his aircraft carrier, getting away with it because his dad was an admiral. All before the 'songbird' speculation.

Then, after decades of tireless and energetic support for the psychotic Washington war-machine, wreaking death, destruction and chaos all over the world, he signs off his career as a poster-boy for the Trump Derangement Syndrome gripping 'liberal' America who are terrified that the big orange fella might actually dismantle the Empire and instead concentrate on rebuilding the broken infrastructure of your shattered and hollowed-out economy (don't worry, he won't). You export almost nothing but debt, death and dollars, but the world is de-dollarising, and soon your Beltway buffoons will have no cards left but to nuke the lot of us.

People like McCain because he (a) was a loser at the Presidential level, and therefore sympathetic; and because (b) he voted down the Obamacare repeal. Oh, and all that POW stuff. I get what you're saying, Trump in his chaotic self-assertion does more to mitigate the fascistic presence of the US around the globe. More than ostensibly mild cats like Obama and Clinton, for example. But I would suggest that this is somewhat inadvertent, this recent pullback. Moreover it's going to lead to subsequent trouble because our rivals, the Chinese and them, will become more assertive. That's already happening in the South China Sea and elsewhere. Everything might be on hold while Trump does his thing, but the arms race will resume once he's gone. It's just a pause, and because the guy's such an ass in other respects, I can't get behind him.

Not, mind you, that I want to see the eclipse of American power just for its own sake. That's what you jealous, vengeful Euros want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Beltway buffoons

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Beltway buffoons
    Fvck off, low life yokel.