Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it's ok to politicise a funeral by slagging off Trump apropos of nothing,

So it's ok to politicise a funeral by slagging off Trump apropos of nothing,

but not by critiquing the toxic culture from which the deceased commendably climbed to stardom.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...fensive-eulogy

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    but not by critiquing the toxic culture from which the deceased commendably climbed to stardom.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...fensive-eulogy
    Still, at least he didn't grab Ariana Grande's tits.
    Pastor-appears-to-grope-Ariana-Grande-at-Aretha-Franklins-Funeral-photos-lailasnews-600x314.jpg

Still, as I pointed out to my wife, it's hardly the worst thing to have happened at an Ariana Grande gig, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pastor-appears-to-grope-Ariana-Grande-at-Aretha-Franklins-Funeral-photos-lailasnews-600x314.jpg

Still, as I pointed out to my wife, it's hardly the worst thing to have happened at an Ariana Grande gig, is it?

"One Lord...Two Lordy!"

The singing. oh god, the singing. and the music...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

"One Lord...Two Lordy!"
    You have to admire the sheer brazenness of doing that at an event watched by millions, don't you? Big brass balls on the pervy pastor imo.

Taken a leaf out of Jezza's book, clearly.

593a48932200003d00c6d24e.jpg

You can't point out the blatantly obvious fact for the disgraceful over representation of blacks and criminality. The broken homes they come from almost always entirely due to the Father bailing at the first opportunity. No you have to ignore all that and instead blame it all on institutional, systemic, structural racism or something. It's definitely whiteys fault anyway. Blacks are just like little Beatles that have fallen on their back and can't get up without the heroic helping hand of the middle class noble whites. This is literally what the SJW mind actually thinks, they genuinely seem to think blacks have zero agency at all. No surprise to see the Guardian fully behind this.

She's a somewhat toothsome young thing, isn't she? Thank God I'm not 30 years younger, I could be tempted to impure thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    You can't point out the blatantly obvious fact for the disgraceful over representation of blacks and criminality. The broken homes they come from almost always entirely due to the Father bailing at the first opportunity. No you have to ignore all that and instead blame it all on institutional, systemic, structural racism or something. It's definitely whiteys fault anyway. Blacks are just like little Beatles that have fallen on their back and can't get up without the heroic helping hand of the middle class noble whites. This is literally what the SJW mind actually thinks, they genuinely seem to think blacks have zero agency at all. No surprise to see the Guardian fully behind this.
    OK, I'm now chuckling at the thought of John, Paul, George and Ringo on their backs and unable to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She's a somewhat toothsome young thing, isn't she? Thank God I'm not 30 years younger, I could be tempted to impure thoughts.
    Yes, although I'm not sure that excuses going for the sneaky side grab on her right tit while conducting a funeral, though.

Yes, although I'm not sure that excuses going for the sneaky side grab on her right tit while conducting a funeral, though.
    Oh, I don't know. We get so po-faced around funerals, don't you think? Who's to say a little light sexual assault isn't the ideal thing to lighten the mood?