Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There are loads of hops growing wild near where I live. This has led me to consider

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Who cares what was put in it if it tastes good.

Carling? I thought that was an English lager? Seemed very popular in Newcastle when I was up there once.
    But Budweiser doesn’t taste ‘good’. It doesn’t taste bad, either. It just doesn’t really taste of anything. It’s just neutral, fizzy, cold stuff that can get you pìssed without you having to taste anything at all.
    Even Stella tastes of something, ffs! It’s foul monkey píss that tastes like profound self-loathing feels, but it does at least taste of something. Budweser’s greatest sin is that it tastes of absolutely nothing.

Who cares what was put in it if it tastes good.

Carling? I thought that was an English lager? Seemed very popular in Newcastle when I was up there once.
    Was founded in London - Ontario. Your fault entirely

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But Budweiser doesn’t taste ‘good’. It doesn’t taste bad, either. It just doesn’t really taste of anything. It’s just neutral, fizzy, cold stuff that can get you pìssed without you having to taste anything at all.
    Even Stella tastes of something, ffs! It’s foul monkey píss that tastes like profound self-loathing feels, but it does at least taste of something. Budweser’s greatest sin is that it tastes of absolutely nothing.
    So that's you in the 'has taste bud issues' category. It does have taste, I know because I can taste it. It tastes like what it is, a mild but pleasing lager with a slightly sweet taste and a nice balance between hops and malt.

That nicely clears up many of your views on food and drink though. Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Was founded in London - Ontario. Your fault entirely
    I'd never seen nor heard of it until I came to England.

So that's you in the 'has taste bud issues' category. It does have taste, I know because I can taste it. It tastes like what it is, a mild but pleasing lager with a slightly sweet taste and a nice balance between hops and malt.

That nicely clears up many of your views on food and drink though. Nice one.
    No. You're just using words you've heard but don't really understand to describe something whose whole raison d'etre is a lack of flavour.

You're making yourself look very silly. Again.