Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So is Auld Veng laughing his socks off, do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That or selling him - he was useless again. Master WES and I said so and the Times disagreed so it must be true.
    You thought Ramsey was useless yesterday?

Did you watch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That or selling him - he was useless again. Master WES and I said so and the Times disagreed so it must be true.
    B0llocks, WES, he had a decent game for the most part. Well, some of the part that I could watch anyway. I was flicking between that and the F1 to escape the stomach-wrenching angst of watching us trying to defend.

Unless, of course, you are just parodying the character you play on here, as many do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, we should be patient.

Still bloody hard work watching it though. Stress levels like that are seriously unhealthy.

You don't have to watch, a
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Yes, we should be patient.

Still bloody hard work watching it though. Stress levels like that are seriously unhealthy.
    Are you saying you're unaccustomed to watching us defend like Keystone Cops?

Where have you been for the last 15 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you saying you're unaccustomed to watching us defend like Keystone Cops?

Where have you been for the last 15 years?
    It wasn't this bloody bad. I have grown a skin which can live with gifting a decent chance or three, but not every time we get the ball and pass it back to Cheque to not-clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You thought Ramsey was useless yesterday?

Did you watch the game?
    No, not really. I just felt that I should say that in order to maintain some sense on continuity.

He was average. Did very little of note and spent much of the time taking too many touches and slowing the play down. Souness pointed this out in his pre-match criticism and sure enough there was Aaron proving him right for 90 minutes.

Can we chuck in his pal Mustafi as well, please?

Nice header though.
    Some fine tw@tting from Laca too

https://twitter.com/nowarsenai/statu...214507522?s=21