Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This time next week we’ll know the outcome of the Swedish general

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I’m constantly bemused as to why anyone complaining about mass immigration is automatically branded as racist .
    because it is the go to response of an uneducated, virtue signalling, sanctimonious SJW, 7s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I keep reading what a great economy you have. Record unemployment, trade surpluses etc. Who’d have thought a mass immigration programme would be so unpopular ?
    Record wait times at hospitals. Gang violence out of control. Oh and let us not forget all the raping. A recent investigation showed 58% of all rapes in the last 5 years were done by immigrants (52% by immigrants from outside of the EU). A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Because it's the easiest way to silence dissent. And because, in fairness, some of them are racists. But, as I never tire of pointing out to the simple-minded, the mere fact of being racist doesn't necessarily make you wrong.
    No, it doesn't make you wrong; it makes you racist and therefore a bit of a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.
    Are these provoked rapes or unprovoked rapes? :sirc:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, it doesn't make you wrong; it makes you racist and therefore a bit of a ****.
    Oh, I dunno. Go back 70 years and everyone was a racist. Were they all cùnts? Or is it just a question of social conditioning for us to regard racism in that way?

How it usually works here is there’s two blocks plus the Swedish Democrats. You have the Socials, Greens and Lefty party as one block and then the Center, Liberals, Moderates and Christians as the other block. Whoever gets the most combined usually forms the government. In the polls both currently have around 38% each meaning they’ll need the Swedish Democrats to support them (which they’ve all said they won’t do) or they do what they did last time and basically agree to not be a true opposition for 4 years so the Swedish Democrats have no influence. Another scenario is the traditional blocks breaking up. The Voters of the Moderates and Christians are very pro working with the Swedish Democrats so you could have a situation where those two agree to form a coalition with them and the Center and Liberal parties have no part in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They're not even close to being Nazis anymore. They reinvented themselves ages ago and purged the far right elements. Since when, they've gone from strength to strength.
    Yes but c*nts are part of the make up of any society and if you dismiss these people as irrelevant you’re provokinv more problems. Balance in all things.

Record wait times at hospitals. Gang violence out of control. Oh and let us not forget all the raping. A recent investigation showed 58% of all rapes in the last 5 years were done by immigrants (52% by immigrants from outside of the EU). A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.
    And hand grenade attacks having gone from pretty much zero to something that require their own Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...acks_in_Sweden

If they'd actually set out to destroy one of the most peaceful, prosperous and law-abiding societies on earth, they couldn't have done a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Are these provoked rapes or unprovoked rapes? :sirc:
    Swedish birds. Asking for it.

It's such a broad term and is now bandied around with such a lack of thought that it has become utterly meabingless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's such a broad term and is now bandied around with such a lack of thought that it has become utterly meabingless.
    It has been weaponised in such a way that anyone addressing a subject that has any racial element in a way that puts non-white people in a bad light is routinely called racist, dismissed and ostracised. Thus it has simply become a means whereby non-white people are rendered exempt from criticism.

Point out that violent crime is disproportionately perpetrated by black youths? Racist.
    Point out that Child Sexual Exploitation is overwhelmingly perpetrated by muslim men of Pakistani origin? Racist.
    Raise a concern that the number of prosecutions for FGM remains at zero? Racist.
    Question why the Notting Hill Carnival continues to be allowed despite rampant criminality and the need for 7,000 police? Racist.

Etc, etc, etc.

Racism's descent into a meaningless blanket term has been part of a very deliberate strategy to avoid the asking of awkward questions about race.