Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Omg Cech is ****ing hopeless with his feet, disaster waiting to happen...

Omg Cech is ****ing hopeless with his feet, disaster waiting to happen...

Dick's fault really for asking him to do something the whole world knows he can't. Defenders guilty of giving him few options too.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Dick's fault really for asking him to do something the whole world knows he can't. Defenders guilty of giving him few options too.
    Great goal from the Squadron though. Emphatic header.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Great goal from the Squadron though. Emphatic header.
    Twas a lovely bullet!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Twas a lovely bullet!
    ..and some shocking giving the ball away at the end of the half from the Lad Granit.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    ..and some shocking giving the ball away at the end of the half from the Lad Granit.
    Yes, that was proper rubbish. Still, the half-time oranges and a nice cuppa tea should do the trick.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Yes, that was proper rubbish. Still, the half-time oranges and a nice cuppa tea should do the trick.

I'm not sure what to make about this Emery chap, red.

Bad English, bad hair and lack of good drugs in the half time tea is rather worrying.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'm not sure what to make about this Emery chap, red.

Bad English, bad hair and lack of good drugs in the half time tea is rather worrying.
    No, me neither. But the most important thing for now, the thing to keep in mind, is that he is not Wenger. We've got the rest of history to worry about the small details like, Is he actually any good.

No, me neither. But the most important thing for now, the thing to keep in mind, is that he is not Wenger. We've got the rest of history to worry about the small details like, Is he actually any good.

What you appear to be saying is that an SSC instead of an SFC is ok?