Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cor, Owen Jones is one wicked, malicious little weasel.

Cor, Owen Jones is one wicked, malicious little weasel.

Is it wrong to want to punch him until I dislocate my arm?

Who is he? Wosse done?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    . . . . . . .

Is he still smearing Frank Ifield and comparing him to Enoch Powell (despite having said it was totally unacceptable to compare Labour politicians to Enoch Powell earlier this week)?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . .
    He's a nasty, vicious little **** who would call you a jobbie-puller and then run away screaming when you turned round with your monkey wrench in your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is he still smearing Frank Ifield and comparing him to Enoch Powell (despite having said it was totally unacceptable to compare Labour politicians to Enoch Powell earlier this week)?
    Yes, he's calling him a racist and saying that the anti-semitism 'claims' are just an excuse.

He's a lying little **** and not funny any more.

That's no problem mate. Most blokes are like that. I'd be pulling jobbies

He's a nasty, vicious little **** who would call you a jobbie-puller and then run away screaming when you turned round with your monkey wrench in your hand.
    out of his wife's arse with me dick in no time.

Yes, he's calling him a racist and saying that the anti-semitism 'claims' are just an excuse.

He's a lying little **** and not funny any more.
    I am consoled by the fact that, as Andrew Neil rather savagely pointed out to him, even Corbyn's closest allies despise him and this - combined with the fact that he has burned pretty much every bridge in even the left-wing press - means that whatever happens, he's going to get his comeuppance. When this happens, I shall rejoice.

His 'wife' is a simpering little faggot like him.

You'd have a job, h. He's a screaming little poofter who once wrote about how aroused he felt when he walked in to find another man ploughing his then girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am consoled by the fact that, as Andrew Neil rather savagely pointed out to him, even Corbyn's closest allies despise him and this - combined with the fact that he has burned pretty much every bridge in even the left-wing press - means that whatever happens, he's going to get his comeuppance. When this happens, I shall rejoice.
    How can The Guardian continue to employ him when he is clearly no more than a mouthpiece for Corbyn? Surely journalistic integrity demands some level of objectivity?