Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Even the EU ended up blaming Georgia for that. Not imperialism.
    Riiiiight. So the Russians didn't effectively annex South Ossetia (which is internationally recognised as being part of another sovereign state) and doesn't still have thousands of troops stationed there to this day, no?

But I'm going to guess you're going to adjust your definition of imperialism so that it doesn't include this act.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fair point. However, it is interesting that you have decided that anything short of formal war constitutes peace time.....

Can one be involved in a large scale military conflict yet still consider it a period of peace? I'm not convinced.....

Anyway, Asquith did both. So **** you He turned out to be a bit **** at war but that is NOT the point....
    Asquith was pěssed most of the time, p. And not in a good, Churchillian way, but in a bad, Charles Kennedy way.

Also, the 20th century has rather skewed our view of what constitute war and peace, I think. Anything short of total war pretty much feels like peace.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-31-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The same EU you despise and are desperate to leave......
    Also the same EU whose largest member (among others) is almost wholly dependent on Russian gas supplies and which therefore tends to be a bit nervous of pěssing off Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    If this is how she dances, god knows how she performs between the sheets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45363410
    Good Lord she's so wooden. Anywon else thinks she looks like Wenger?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Much more sensible. Can you imagine trying to get Charles to declare war on anyone, ffs? It'd be a nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Good Lord she's so wooden. Anywon else thinks she looks like Wenger?
    Yes. Yes that’s it. The same plank of wood stitched in to the rear jacket lining. Like a modern day F1 car.

He's a ****ing characateur (spelling?) is our Boris. Right scruffy-haired, nonsense-spewing, oxbridge wurzel-gummidge image cnuthole. Live outside Blighty for a while, and he's precisely why you don't move back. That and Amazon delivering real beans and proper bacon. What a prick! Laughing stock ******** that somehow got taken seriously in a modern age of reality TV ****housery. Phew!

I'm leaving now, with an image of Alan Clark fingering Thatcher in my head.