Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, I'm sorry. She needs to have some conception of the dignity of her office. Jigging about awkwardly with picaninnies is simply not compatible with that dignity.
    One of the few instances where you can honestly say we would have been off if Bez was Prime Minister.

I have to admit, painful though it is, Sir C is right. She clearly wasnt comfortable doing it but she had a go. I feel for her, a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Isn't winning the Falklands War one of the reasons she's regarded as a great PM?
    Point of order: Falklands Conflict. War was never declared.

Isn't winning the Falklands War one of the reasons she's regarded as a great PM?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Nevertheless, the events were replayed repeatedly during his tenure as FS. You don't leave your past behind when you change jobs. Unfortunately :-/
    Yes, but the point is that he didn't do that while FS. She did do that while PM - which is quite unacceptable.

Well of course she is. She is by a country mile our greatest peacetime Prime Minister since 1900.
    That is tremendously disrespectful to Mr Asquith. And every other Prime Minister.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That is tremendously disrespectful to Mr Asquith. And every other Prime Minister.....
    And Blair.

No other politician has single handedly helped the Conservatives.
    Well, maybe Corbyn.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    One of the few instances where you can honestly say we would have been off if Bez was Prime Minister.

I have to admit, painful though it is, Sir C is right. She clearly wasnt comfortable doing it but she had a go. I feel for her, a little bit.
    Unfortunately, that is typical of her weakness of character. She didn't want to do it, but lacked the resolution and fortitude to resist pressure and simply not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Point of order: Falklands Conflict. War was never declared.
    Sadly. Otherwise we could have nuked BA.

Sadly. Otherwise we could have nuked BA.
    What? And improve the place?
    Last edited by IUFG; 08-31-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    What? And improved the place?
    That would have softened their fűcking cough a bit, iufg. You'd have heard a fűck sight less bullshět about 'Las Malvinas' if we'd just melted their fűcking faces off, I can tell you.