Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    you would be about the size of your cock
    She strikes me as being on a bit of a hair trigger, h. I don't think you'd have to be especially talented to get her going. Even you might manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    He became our Foreign Secretary. Nobody remembered that the zipwire humiliation happened while he was Mayor*.

* Aside from you.
    This happened in 2012. He became Foreign Secretary in 2016 - more than four years later. As London Mayor, making a bit of an arse of himself in an attempt to promote the London Olympics is perfectly acceptable. Were he to have done it as FS, it would not have been acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, I'm sorry. She needs to have some conception of the dignity of her office. Jigging about awkwardly with picaninnies is simply not compatible with that dignity.
    It's not 1873, old boy. Politicians must appear 'of the people'.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Could be worse.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not 1873, old boy. Politicians must appear 'of the people'.
    Would the great Mrs Thatcher (PBUH) have even contemplated dancing in a circumstance like this? Absolutely not. And that is the benchmark by which all Prime Ministers must judge themselves.

Would the great Mrs Thatcher (PBUH) have even contemplated dancing in a circumstance like this? Absolutely not. And that is the benchmark by which all Prime Ministers must judge themselves.
    Fúck me, if Thatch is the apex of politicians, Dennis help us...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúck me, if Thatch is the apex of politicians, Dennis help us...
    Well of course she is. She is by a country mile our greatest peacetime Prime Minister since 1900.

This happened in 2012. He became Foreign Secretary in 2016 - more than four years later. As London Mayor, making a bit of an arse of himself in an attempt to promote the London Olympics is perfectly acceptable. Were he to have done it as FS, it would not have been acceptable.
    Nevertheless, the events were replayed repeatedly during his tenure as FS. You don't leave your past behind when you change jobs. Unfortunately :-/

peacetime Prime Minister

Isn't winning the Falklands War one of the reasons she's regarded as a great PM?

That may as well have been 1873. An entirely different time. Consider what has occurred since - Clinton playing the saxophone, Obama dropping the mic, Major shagging Currie.

It's a different world.