Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

If this is how she dances, god knows how she performs between the sheets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45363410

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

My guess is that it's all knees, hips and elbows; she's prone to making occasional jerky movements that put you right off your stroke; there's an awful lot of high-pitched moaning and when she climaxes she goes totally spastic, losing all motor control and could easily have your eye out if you're not careful.

Well now listen to Mr 'Love Machine' Berni here. The only moaning she'd be doing with

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My guess is that it's all knees, hips and elbows; she's prone to making occasional jerky movements that put you right off your stroke; there's an awful lot of high-pitched moaning and when she climaxes she goes totally spastic, losing all motor control and could easily have your eye out if you're not careful.
    you would be about the size of your cock

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    you would be about the size of your cock
    She strikes me as being on a bit of a hair trigger, h. I don't think you'd have to be especially talented to get her going. Even you might manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Poor woman. If she refuses to join in the world's press runs with 'Killjoy Evil British PM Breaks Poor African Childrens' Hearts', and if she gives it a go the world mocks her awkwardness.

I'd love to see your moves. Especially while you're being filmed by 50 cameras and you know 50 million people will be looking at you over their dinners.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Poor woman. If she refuses to join in the world's press runs with 'Killjoy Evil British PM Breaks Poor African Childrens' Hearts', and if she gives it a go the world mocks her awkwardness.

I'd love to see your moves. Especially while you're being filmed by 50 cameras and you know 50 million people will be looking at you over their dinners.
    No, I'm sorry. She needs to have some conception of the dignity of her office. Jigging about awkwardly with picaninnies is simply not compatible with that dignity.

Could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Could be worse.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, I'm sorry. She needs to have some conception of the dignity of her office. Jigging about awkwardly with picaninnies is simply not compatible with that dignity.
    It's not 1873, old boy. Politicians must appear 'of the people'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not 1873, old boy. Politicians must appear 'of the people'.
    Would the great Mrs Thatcher (PBUH) have even contemplated dancing in a circumstance like this? Absolutely not. And that is the benchmark by which all Prime Ministers must judge themselves.