Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graun headline of the day :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. That's just contradiction! [/python]

Are you Mo?
    I rather like the cut of Mr Alkie's jib, to be honest. Imagine how much nicer the internet would be if, instead of battering someone with facts, abuse and links just because you hold a different opinion to them, you just said, "I disagree" and popped off to make a cup of tea. Or, of course, in the case of our correspondent, a nice glass of meths.

Lovely and civilised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I rather like the cut of Mr Alkie's jib, to be honest. Imagine how much nicer the internet would be if, instead of battering someone with facts, abuse and links just because you hold a different opinion to them, you just said, "I disagree" and popped off to make a cup of tea. Or, of course, in the case of our correspondent, a nice glass of meths.

Lovely and civilised.
    Does one let meths breathe before consuming? Should it be chilled? Does it work in cocktails?

I must admit, I've always thought it's a lovely colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does one let meths breathe before consuming? Should it be chilled? Does it work in cocktails?

I must admit, I've always thought it's a lovely colour.
    According to a chap who once worked in the pathology labs. The old wino’s who were often wheeled in for post mortems could boast the arteries of new born babies, such was the wonder of pure alcohol.

Their livers were f*cked mind

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Lovely and civilised.
    I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I disagree.
    Link? Can you back that up with citations? Also, fúck you fascist scum!