Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: They made the Pope listen to Daniel O'Donnell?

They made the Pope listen to Daniel O'Donnell?

I mean, I know the Church has committed many crimes against Ireland and that there is a lot of penance to be done, but even so. Making the poor **** listen to Daniel O-Fúcking-Donnell seems a bit vicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean, I know the Church has committed many crimes against Ireland and that there is a lot of penance to be done, but even so. Making the poor **** listen to Daniel O-Fúcking-Donnell seems a bit vicious.
    When are these people going to get over themselves? They've been banging on about a bit of mild kiddie-fiddling for years and years. What do they want, a (miraculous) medal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When are these people going to get over themselves? They've been banging on about a bit of mild kiddie-fiddling for years and years. What do they want, a (miraculous) medal?
    Professional victimhood, innit. At least if they're whining about being nonced off by priests it stops them whining about us for a few minutes.

Of course, the real and unspoken truth about all this abuse was that EVERY SINGLE **** KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING AT THE TIME! This idea that it came as a terrible shock to them that priests were nonces is a crock of shît. It was an open secret and they were all complicit.

Professional victimhood, innit. At least if they're whining about being nonced off by priests it stops them whining about us for a few minutes.

Of course, the real and unspoken truth about all this abuse was that EVERY SINGLE **** KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING AT THE TIME! This idea that it came as a terrible shock to them that priests were nonces is a crock of shît. It was an open secret and they were all complicit.
    Only a short respite until this comes out

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3208026/

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Is it about demonic nonces, la?

Is it about demonic nonces, la?
    No the famine for a change

"the drama follows an Irish Ranger"

An Irish Ranger? Like... Strider? A sort of, wait for it, Begaragorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

"the drama follows an Irish Ranger"

An Irish Ranger? Like... Strider? A sort of, wait for it, Begaragorn?
    Very good. Or Stroider, perhaps?

They can't mean a Royal Irish Ranger, since the regiment wasn't formed until 1968.

No the famine for a change
    Ah. Demonic potato blight, then? Marvellous.

Very good. Or Stroider, perhaps?

They can't mean a Royal Irish Ranger, since the regiment wasn't formed until 1968.
    ty b. It looks like a load of depressing old balls anyway. To be avoided at all costs.

Did you ever get to make a start with Bernie Gunther, btw? Dear old Bernie. I kind of miss him.