Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or does the copper in this story come across as a complete ****?

Is it just me or does the copper in this story come across as a complete ****?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45301449

I hope he ends up ****ing homeless, the condescending ****....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45301449

I hope he ends up ****ing homeless, the condescending ****....
    All coppers are bástards, p. You knows this.

Cambridge innit. Don't want to go distressing the tourists.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    All coppers are bástards, p. You knows this.

Cambridge innit. Don't want to go distressing the tourists.
    The bit about soldiers returning from awar with only one leg is quite astonishing. As is the assumption that they are all drug addicts and that in some way his behaving like a compassionless **** is in their interests......

I get ****ing annoyed with these ****ers telling me what I should do with my money. If I want to give money to a homeless bloke I am going to ****ing do it. Anyone who feels uncomfortable at a cash point can go and **** themselves as well.

The bit about soldiers returning from awar with only one leg is quite astonishing. As is the assumption that they are all drug addicts and that in some way his behaving like a compassionless **** is in their interests......

I get ****ing annoyed with these ****ers telling me what I should do with my money. If I want to give money to a homeless bloke I am going to ****ing do it. Anyone who feels uncomfortable at a cash point can go and **** themselves as well.
    Most of these homeless in Cambridge seem to have a mangy looking dog too.

It those little whippets that I don't want to stand next to whilst withdrawing my cash.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Most of these homeless in Cambridge seem to have a mangy looking dog too.

It those little whippets that I don't want to stand next to whilst withdrawing my cash.
    At one of the car parks in Cambridge they sit next to the pay machine and help people use them. A valuable public service. I have used them many a time. Jolly decent fellows

I was chatting to some bouncers outside a pub in Colchester when three men starting beating up a homeless bloke. I went to do something and they dragged me back. I asked them why they wouldnt help (as they knew the bloke and said he was lovely) and they told me they were forbidden from intervening given their bouncing role.

Just as they were saying that two bouncers from the pub opposite ran over the road and dragged the three blokes offhim, pinning two of them to the ground, waiting for the police. I just looked at the two bouncers I was talking to and shook my head. Pair of ****s.

At one of the car parks in Cambridge they sit next to the pay machine and help people use them. A valuable public service. I have used them many a time. Jolly decent fellows
    You need help to use a car park machine? Nevermind.

I parked in the Grand Arcade for a gig at the Corn Exchange. Nearly a fúcking hour it took to get out of it after the gig. Seems every fúcker else parked in there too. It cost a fortune too.

There were no homeless there to help then!

You need help to use a car park machine? Nevermind.

I parked in the Grand Arcade for a gig at the Corn Exchange. Nearly a fúcking hour it took to get out of it after the gig. Seems every fúcker else parked in there too. It cost a fortune too.

There were no homeless there to help then!
    Grand arcade is a ****. I use Queen Anne but they changed the machines. There are three different types and they all operate differently. I did need a bit of help.....

I laughed at the 'soldiers coming back with only one leg and going 'Look at poor me. Give me some money' bit, I must admit.

Proper copper, that. None of this touchy-feely sh1t. Just 'Sling your hook, you legless cvnt! You're making the place look untidy.'

I would immediately promote him to Chief Superintendent.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-29-2018 at 09:23 AM.

I expect he's one of those coppers that 'knows' it was the

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I laughed at the 'soldiers coming back with only one leg and going 'Look at poor me. Give me some money' bit, I must admit.

Proper copper, that. None of this touchy-feely sh1t. Just 'Sling your hook, you legless cvnt! You're making the place look untidy.'

I would immediately promote him to Chief Superintendent.
    darkie wot dun it too.

Won't be long before all police are wearing body cams all the time. How the fúck can they dish out any real justice under that kind of scrutiny?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    darkie wot dun it too.

Won't be long before all police are wearing body cams all the time. How the fúck can they dish out any real justice under that kind of scrutiny?
    I also like how he chuckles at the 'irony' of fining people for begging, thus ensuring they continue begging and he can keep nicking the ****s.

The answer is that they can't do any proper violence anymore. This is why they are no longer feared. I'd suggest your average Notting Hill Carnival attendee would be a bit less brave if the possibility existed once he was back at the station on his own of him 'falling' down several flights of stairs and somehow managing to bump his head on every single stair on the way down.

Those were the days, h.