Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Ed King dies? I thought the whole bunch of

Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Ed King dies? I thought the whole bunch of

grizzly old racists had perished in a plane crash* years ago.

*nothing to do with the pilot of course

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Hmm. It's Steve Gaines for me. He's the classic line-up guitarist, and he did die in the incident.

Running out of fuel is a schoolboy error regardless of the mode of transport. Probably a leeeetle beeet more fatal in an airplane
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Running out of fuel is a schoolboy error regardless of the mode of transport. Probably a leeeetle beeet more fatal in an airplane
    For fuxake man I'm gonna say this so sir C doesn't have to because I expect he's dealing with his grief but you can't blame the fúckin' pilot because some little **** on the ground didn't stick enough juice in the bird!

And don't give me any of that "should've checked his fuel gauges" bullshít either. Man's got a plane to fly .. doesn't need to be looking at all those fúckin dumb dials and shít!

For fuxake man I'm gonna say this so sir C doesn't have to because I expect he's dealing with his grief but you can't blame the fúckin' pilot because some little **** on the ground didn't stick enough juice in the bird!

And don't give me any of that "should've checked his fuel gauges" bullshít either. Man's got a plane to fly .. doesn't need to be looking at all those fúckin dumb dials and shít!
    The skipper and the FO were both coke fiends, allegedly. And mad for the JD

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The skipper and the FO were both coke fiends, allegedly. And mad for the JD
    Good lads, so?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good lads, so?
    Exactly. Proper pilots.

Come to think of it, I know at least 6 senior airline captains who regularly enjoy the fruits of Bolivian farmers' labours. That's probably quite scary, really.

It's a valid point. Another excellent band from that era is the Allman Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It's a valid point. Another excellent band from that era is the Allman Brothers.
    Are you Sonny Crockett?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."