Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My treadmill died at 07:00 this morning. RIP treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    balls, i thought, that'll be 2 grand and a fortnight without the requisite apparatus.

Checking the website of the shop wherein the machine was originally purchased, to my delight i found a similar model reduced in price by 50%, available for delivery tomorrow. By 07:10 i had ordered and paid for the thing and within moments had confirmation of delivery tomorrow.

The internet / rampant consumerism is a wonderful thing.
    he's half a mile away! It'll be here soon!

Resist the urge to ask the driver why he's an hour late

12:20 indeed
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Balls, I thought, that'll be 2 grand and a fortnight without the requisite apparatus.

Checking the website of the shop wherein the machine was originally purchased, to my delight I found a similar model reduced in price by 50%, available for delivery tomorrow. By 07:10 I had ordered and paid for the thing and within moments had confirmation of delivery tomorrow.

The internet / rampant consumerism is a wonderful thing.
    "Assembly requires two persons and should take around two hours."

"Assembly requires two persons and should take around two hours."
    Surely you have chaps to whom you can slip a few quid to do this for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely you have chaps to whom you can slip a few quid to do this for you?
    Certainly I have chaps. I just don't want to wait two hours. I haven't had a run since Wednesday, I'm twitching here.

Certainly I have chaps. I just don't want to wait two hours. I haven't had a run since Wednesday, I'm twitching here.
    There is something called 'the outside'. Perhaps you could run there?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There is something called 'the outside'. Perhaps you could run there?
    We've done that. He needs the soft bouncy track, not nasty pavements.

Basically cheating imo. No pain, no spiritual gain.

What will you do with the old one, chuck it over the neighbour's wall? Or take it apart and try and fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What will you do with the old one, chuck it over the neighbour's wall? Or take it apart and try and fix it?
    He'll leave it on the roadside verge with the píss-stained mattress he left there last week...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Where Sir C lives, he can leave such an object outside and, within 12 hours, the Romany fairies will have magicked it away.

It is literally their only useful contribution to society.