Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My treadmill died at 07:00 this morning. RIP treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Is it too late to cancel your order? You NEED to have one of these in your life

https://www.woodway.com/products/curve
    My gym in the City is getting those. Not that I can run anymore with this f*cking calf muscle pull.

I was dropping weight and getting very fit as well.

Looks like something for chicks, m.

Zero electricity, eh? Fancy being able to take exercise without burning electricity. Whatever will they think of next?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hope you don't take quite such a cavalier approach to all your bodily fluids?
    Not while I'm running. Although I did puke one day recently. I'd been no, never mind, you don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    My gym in the City is getting those. Not that I can run anymore with this f*cking calf muscle pull.

I was dropping weight and getting very fit as well.
    Running is great WES, don't be disheartened by your calf injury. I am sure it will only be 3-4 weeks that you will be a little bit short for. After that you should follow me on Strava. It's a wonderful way of boasting to your friends how far you can run in one go. Just the other day I received several kudos' from people after I had been on a 10 mile run.

Just the other day I received several kudos' from people after I had been on a 10 mile run.
    That's nice, well done Marv.

Where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That's nice, well done Marv.

Where did you go?
    The run at the weekend was out in Kent. I do do a fair bit in the City though, I have a good route worked out along the river. I need to work out a route along the canals at some point.

Here you go

Run 1.JPG
    Run 2.jpg

The run at the weekend was out in Kent. I do do a fair bit in the City though, I have a good route worked out along the river. I need to work out a route along the canals at some point.
    You can do a circular route from Limehouse basin. Up the Limehouse Cut to the Lee Navigation/Lea River then up to Hackney Wick, then Hertford Union Canal to Victoria Park and back south on the Regents Canal to Limehouse. There's a a ten mile route in vol 2 of the Time Out book of London Walks.

I was walking round that thar way the other week on the London Loop - Petts Wood, Farnborough, Keston. What mapping app do you use? Map My Walk is annoying me currently - its iPhone interface is horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Balls, I thought, that'll be 2 grand and a fortnight without the requisite apparatus.

Checking the website of the shop wherein the machine was originally purchased, to my delight I found a similar model reduced in price by 50%, available for delivery tomorrow. By 07:10 I had ordered and paid for the thing and within moments had confirmation of delivery tomorrow.

The internet / rampant consumerism is a wonderful thing.
    The new one is on a van and on its way. I can track the van on a map! He's just passing Tatsfield!