Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My treadmill died at 07:00 this morning. RIP treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What will you do with the old one, chuck it over the neighbour's wall? Or take it apart and try and fix it?
    I have chaps for that sort of thing. It will simply disappear, to where I know not.

In fact it has already disappeared. wd chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have chaps for that sort of thing. It will simply disappear, to where I know not.

In fact it has already disappeared. wd chaps.
    I’m going to guess it has disappeared somewhere where the £2.50 part it requires to work again has been replaced and is now on eBay for about £750.

You weren't getting anywhere with it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was walking round that thar way the other week on the London Loop - Petts Wood, Farnborough, Keston. What mapping app do you use? Map My Walk is annoying me currently - its iPhone interface is horrid.
    I track using my Garmin watch which uploads to their app when I have finished. I then have my Garmin account synced with my Strava account and that is where my screenshot is from. Strava is good for the "social media" side of things. I get to see what some friends are running on my feed and they get to see mine on theirs.

Not sure that is much use for walking though, I guess you want more live time feedback of where you are and where you want to go. Nikos is your man to ask for that, he loves his app, View Ranger I think it is.

And yes, lovely part of the world, that is why I live there!