Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My treadmill died at 07:00 this morning. RIP treadmill.

My treadmill died at 07:00 this morning. RIP treadmill.

Balls, I thought, that'll be 2 grand and a fortnight without the requisite apparatus.

Checking the website of the shop wherein the machine was originally purchased, to my delight I found a similar model reduced in price by 50%, available for delivery tomorrow. By 07:10 I had ordered and paid for the thing and within moments had confirmation of delivery tomorrow.

The internet / rampant consumerism is a wonderful thing.

What do you make in your mill btw? Flour? Paper? Gunpowder?

Cause of death ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I make sweat, snot and sanctimony in almost equal measures, a. The sanctimony I keep to myself, the rest I share liberally with the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It does seem a shame for all that energy to go to waste when he could be harnessing it to grind corn or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Cause of death ?
    I ran it to death.

I don't know really. It suddenly sped up a bit, and then it stopped. It worked when I turned it off and on again but there's a squeaky noise so it must be fúcked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I make sweat, snot and sanctimony in almost equal measures, a. The sanctimony I keep to myself, the rest I share liberally with the environment.
    What do you do with the snot?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What do you do with the snot?
    I sort of flick it all around the room It's disgusting, the whole place is covered in gobbets of dried mucus. Walls, floor, ceiling. Everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I sort of flick it all around the room It's disgusting, the whole place is covered in gobbets of dried mucus. Walls, floor, ceiling. Everywhere.
    I hope you don't take quite such a cavalier approach to all your bodily fluids?

Is it too late to cancel your order? You NEED to have one of these in your life

https://www.woodway.com/products/curve