Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyway - some good news

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm. Did the XR4i come out of SVO? I can't remember. You wouldn't describe an RS Mexico or a Capri 2.8i as 'a Ford', would you? That would be like describing War and Peace as 'a book'.
    Look, you really have to just stop spouting a bunch of numbers and acronyms and expecting normal humans to understand you.

IUFG - He didn't spit on Brian Horton
    And the club confirmed that by making sure the cameras were on the blink
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, you really have to just stop spouting a bunch of numbers and acronyms and expecting normal humans to understand you.
    My dear chap, if you have no knowledge of Ford's Special Vehicle Operations department and the great rally cars of the 1960s and 70s named after the world rally championship in Mexico, you have a major gap in your historical knowledge and really need to do some reading.

Burney "Look, you really have to just stop spouting a bunch of numbers and acronyms and expecting normal humans to understand you."

He's no Francis Wilson when it comes to those "digits and vectors" weather forecasts
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    IUFG - He didn't spit on Brian Horton
    And the club confirmed that by making sure the cameras were on the blink
    I'd spit on Brian Horton. Bug-eyed, beardy, norther cvnt.

The 2.8i Cologne V6 put out 160 bhp in the Capri, i.

You could get another 3 bhp just by fitting K&N air filters
    Your average sales rep's car easily squeezes 180 out of a 2 litre diesel, nowadays.

150 or 160? either way, far too much power for a car not set up for it in those days.

Did the XR4i get upgraded suspension and brakes from a regular Sierra? Probably not.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Your average sales rep's car easily squeezes 180 out of a 2 litre diesel, nowadays.

150 or 160? either way, far too much power for a car not set up for it in those days.

Did the XR4i get upgraded suspension and brakes from a regular Sierra? Probably not.
    The 3.0 V6 'Essex' was rated at 150, the 2.8 Cologne at 160. God knows how true those figures were though.

Remember when being Club Captian of The Arsenal Football Club meant something, la? When we were represented by gentlemen? Gentlemen of the calibre of McLintock, Rice or Adams?
    Attachment 991

A true gent
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'