Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, Jack Wilshere to score the winner on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I hope he celebrates, as well. The way that boy has been treated is nothing short of scandalous.
    Funny way to spell Lucas Perez

V's just taken a new job in order to increase time available for living. We should applaud such commitment to sloth. wd v.
    And in future people will need to be sharing the available work around more. Three day weeks all round!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We'll be fine with Torreira, Gwen and Ramsey. Mezut on the bench.
    Meh I'm done with Ramsey (please don't let WES see that)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You can't blame him for wanting out though, can you? Arsene signed him when he was a child with a promise that he would win things in a team which had grown up together. A midfield of Ramsey, Febregas, Rosicky and Denilson was destined to win multiple European cups.

Look what he's left with. A soulless orgaisation, a manager no one's heard of, and loads of newcomers. Who is this 'Torreira' and why is he wearing an Arsenal shirt?

You can't blame him for wanting out though, can you? Arsene signed him when he was a child with a promise that he would win things in a team which had grown up together. A midfield of Ramsey, Febregas, Rosicky and Denilson was destined to win multiple European cups.

Look what he's left with. A soulless orgaisation, a manager no one's heard of, and loads of newcomers. Who is this 'Torreira' and why is he wearing an Arsenal shirt?
    Bit early to be drinking isn't it?*

*no, no it isn't

Bit early to be drinking isn't it?*

*no, no it isn't
    I can't believe I left out Diaby.

All you need to do now is apologise to Withers and I and admit that we were right and you were wrong and we can move on

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    All you need to do now is apologise to Withers and I and admit that we were right and you were wrong and we can move on
    Why? I still think he is a very good player and much of your criticism is nonsense, I just think our system is better without him and he kind of annoys me as a person. I may apologise to Withnail and buy him a pint of course. Not you

Why? I still think he is a very good player and much of your criticism is nonsense, I just think our system is better without him and he kind of annoys me as a person. I may apologise to Withnail and buy him a pint of course. Not you
    I'll take that.

Ha! Learn your place, Nazi boy!

Withers has sorted out Master WES and his public school mate with two for Watford so I shall be buying him a beer in the very near future. Top chap, Withers. Knows his football.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'll take that.

Ha! Learn your place, Nazi boy!

Withers has sorted out Master WES and his public school mate with two for Watford so I shall be buying him a beer in the very near future. Top chap, Withers. Knows his football.
    He is and he does - gets the odd thing wrong, mind.