Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Jack Wilshere to score the winner on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Agreed, 80k a week for chilling on your sofa, shocking!
    I wonder if statutory sick pay exists for PL players ? I mean, not really his fault for getting injured but do you know he spent more time on the absent list than Diaby ?
    884 days, since season 2011-12

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He was discarded, like a used tissue. See als, Wenger, Arsène.
    But he wasn't. He was offered around 100 kilopounds every seven days to fight for his place in the Arsenal team. He said 'No'.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I wonder if statutory sick pay exists for PL players ?
    I'm not sure £92.05 a week would pay for their weekly beard trims, 7
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    But he wasn't. He was offered around 100 kilopounds every seven days to fight for his place in the Arsenal team. He said 'No'.
    He was told that he was unlikely to start very often. In effect, he was told that he wasn't wanted.

Poor Jack Football is how he earns his living. It's like your company saying, 'here's a new contract but we won't want you to come to work very often.' How would you like it?

I think given his track record and completely invisible displays in the first couple of games for Boiled Ham, we dodged a bullet there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He was told that he was unlikely to start very often. In effect, he was told that he wasn't wanted.

Poor Jack Football is how he earns his living. It's like your company saying, 'here's a new contract but we won't want you to come to work very often.' How would you like it?

Funnily enough, I've just been offered a new contract which says that we want you to come into work more often. It's good, but I shall a little bit miss the easy life.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think given his track record and completely invisible displays in the first couple of games for Boiled Ham, we dodged a bullet there.
    Saving himself for us. I expect an early reducer will end Gwen Doozie's career.

Funnily enough, I've just been offered a new contract which says that we want you to come into work more often. It's good, but I shall a little bit miss the easy life.
    V's just taken a new job in order to increase time available for living. We should applaud such commitment to sloth. wd v.

The worserest thing is I think that he would be ideal in front of Torreira and Young Michael Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The worserest thing is I think that he would be ideal in front of Torreira and Young Michael Bolton
    We'll be fine with Torreira, Gwen and Ramsey. Mezut on the bench.