Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So, Jack Wilshere to score the winner on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of those thins, how many are actually bad, though? We must push through this current snowflakery and get back to common sense and an appreciation of good old fashioned bantz.
    None of them are bad, as such. That is, if you're winning. And, of course, the nowadays footballer is always winning, regardless of whether he is actually winning or not. If you follow.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    None of them are bad, as such. That is, if you're winning. And, of course, the nowadays footballer is always winning, regardless of whether he is actually winning or not. If you follow.
    The only one I'd have a major problem with is the rape, if it was unprovoked.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well, quite. He hasn't even got a real dog .-\
    My kids desperately want a dog.

I have told them no as I pick up no shíte from an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My kids desperately want a dog.

I have told them no as I pick up no shíte from an animal.
    Very wise, as ever. Never get pets for your kids. It doesn't work that way.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

The only one I'd have a major problem with is the rape, if it was unprovoked.
    Unprovoked rape?

Provoked rape?

Your mind works in even stranger ways than I thought, sc.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Unprovoked rape?

Provoked rape?

Your mind works in even stranger ways than I thought, sc.
    You've seen 'em i, with their short skirts and their make up... flaunting themselves!

You've seen 'em i, with their short skirts and their make up... flaunting themselves!
    And "When you’re a star, they let you do it", as the man said.

Oh I see.

"Asking for it" as it were...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Oh I see.

"Asking for it" as it were...
    Well I wouldn't be so crass as to say so, but if you put it like that, yes. Gagging for it, they are.

The bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Why? I still think he is a very good player and much of your criticism is nonsense, I just think our system is better without him and he kind of annoys me as a person. I may apologise to Withnail and buy him a pint of course. Not you
    I think we can wait a little while to see how Ramsey performs under Emery. All very early days.