Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So, Jack Wilshere to score the winner on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He was told that he was unlikely to start very often. In effect, he was told that he wasn't wanted.

Poor Jack Football is how he earns his living. It's like your company saying, 'here's a new contract but we won't want you to come to work very often.' How would you like it?
    No, different matter entirely. Playing actual football matches is only a tiny fraction of this wondrous activity footballers have taken to calling their "work". They've found plenty of other things to keep them busy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You can't blame him for wanting out though, can you? Arsene signed him when he was a child with a promise that he would win things in a team which had grown up together. A midfield of Ramsey, Febregas, Rosicky and Denilson was destined to win multiple European cups.

Look what he's left with. A soulless orgaisation, a manager no one's heard of, and loads of newcomers. Who is this 'Torreira' and why is he wearing an Arsenal shirt?
    Wenger has alot to answer for.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They've found plenty of other things to keep them busy.

Drink driving
    Drugs
    Stubbing cigars out in kids faces
    Shooting kids with air rifles
    Shagging underage girls
    Rape
    Stealing taxis
    Tax evasion
    Getting thrown out of nightclubs with their trousers down

The list is endless

oh, and who can forget dog walking...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Drink driving
    Drugs
    Stubbing cigars out in kids faces
    Shooting kids with air rifles
    Shagging underage girls
    Rape
    Stealing taxis
    Tax evasion
    Getting thrown out of nightclubs with their trousers down

The list is endless

oh, and who can forget dog walking...
    Of those thins, how many are actually bad, though? We must push through this current snowflakery and get back to common sense and an appreciation of good old fashioned bantz.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Meh I'm done with Ramsey (please don't let WES see that)
    Criticism of the lad from a football perspective is at times warranted (as indeed is criticism of every footballer that has played the game) but a complete and utter hatred and subsequent dismissal of him as a footballer is not. He could still work for Arsenal in a midfield 3 so who knows.

Putting aside all personal feelings he simply shouldn’t be at the club any longer, and I accept that we cannot just sell the lad but the issue should have been managed and brought to a head long before now.

Pre-Emery if you will.

So in summary, Wenger out!

Of those thins, how many are actually bad, though? We must push through this current snowflakery and get back to common sense and an appreciation of good old fashioned bantz.
    The dog walking is an atrocity

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Criticism of the lad from a football perspective is at times warranted (as indeed is criticism of every footballer that has played the game) but a complete and utter hatred and subsequent dismissal of him as a footballer is not. He could still work for Arsenal in a midfield 3 so who knows.

Putting aside all personal feelings he simply shouldn’t be at the club any longer, and I accept that we cannot just sell the lad but the issue should have been managed and brought to a head long before now.

Pre-Emery if you will.

So in summary, Wenger out!
    Indeed, he could. I really just preferred Jack if a choice had to be made

Indeed, he could. I really just preferred Jack if a choice had to be made
    Well indeed however I fear with Jack he is now onto a career of mediocrity and indeed nothingness as he has taken a huge backward step from leafy Islington to the ****house Stratford, if you will allow me to use Estate Agent terminology as a footballing analogy.

Ramsey with the right move could yet move forward as the only resolution I can see is his leaving to another PL side.

Console yourself with the fact that we will always have this.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well indeed however I fear with Jack he is now onto a career of mediocrity and indeed nothingness as he has taken a huge backward step from leafy Islington to the ****house Stratford, if you will allow me to use Estate Agent terminology as a footballing analogy.

Ramsey with the right move could yet move forward as the only resolution I can see is his leaving to another PL side.

Console yourself with the fact that we will always have this.

Genuinely beautiful

The dog walking is an atrocity
    Well, quite. He hasn't even got a real dog .-\