Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is literally the only time Pete Doherty has ever impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They were always a treat.

Beef heart and fat with some spices and salt all held together with rusk :cloud:
    I bought a packet recently. I had one, fried, with a slice of cheddar half-heartedly melted on top, in a crispy roll with tomato sauce, just like my mama used to make in the 1970s.

It was every bit as perfect as you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No beer? Poofta imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    No beer? Poofta imo
    He probs had a bit of coke with it.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

chips with a full English?

not for me, Clive.

Edit: Onion rings? FFS
    Optional chips are ok, in a big brekky, but not onion rings.

What gets me though is the 'beans OR tomato'. I mean seriously, what the chuffing Belgium is going on there? It's a MEGA Breakfast, not a Set Breakfast #1. Beans AND tomato.

And the man has eaten over half the plate and there are still three eggs left untouched. Madness. Utter madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

And the man has eaten over half the plate and there are still three eggs left untouched. Madness. Utter madness.
    RIP Curly
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

chips with a full English?

not for me, Clive.

Edit: Onion rings? FFS
    When I moved into my first squat after finishing uni in '92, I ended up having my giro day fry up as 2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 black pudding, mushrooms and chips. (And proper French or Belgian style frites, not any of your fat, English muck.)

With a pint of milk to drink whilst eating the first half, a frothy, sweet milk coffee with the 2nd half once it had cooled down, and a can of Coke at the end to make you burp.

Mare St in Hackney. Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I'd suggest a Man v Food scenario but that stunt barely describes either
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    When I moved into my first squat after finishing uni in '92, I ended up having my giro day fry up as 2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 black pudding, mushrooms and chips. (And proper French or Belgian style frites, not any of your fat, English muck.)

With a pint of milk to drink whilst eating the first half, a frothy, sweet milk coffee with the 2nd half once it had cooled down, and a can of Coke at the end to make you burp.

Mare St in Hackney. Heaven.
    No bacon?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No bacon?

I know it makes me a heathen, but I preferred both sausages and black pudding to bacon, and they were all the same price.

When I used to spend a bit of time in Amsterdam, we'd arrive on the over-night train from Paris and go to Barney's coffee shop down on Harlemmerstraat. You got an Irish Breakfast in there with white pudding.

Next door to the Pink Floyd Coffee Shop where we'd go cos it had a babyfoot table on the top (4th) floor, which was always free cos all the hippy tourists were too stoned to get above floor 2.

That chap must lose a fortune. That doesn't even look that hard. 4000 calories isn't much for a food challenge. I've deffo done breakfast ones myself that were at least 50% harder than that.