Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So one of these #metoo advocates has admitted to having sex

So one of these #metoo advocates has admitted to having sex

with an underage boy.

You know, being a sanctimonious attention seeker can be a dangerous game.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    oh the irony...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

with an underage boy.

She's not even that cute

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    She's not even that cute
    She's a rapist, Luis. They rarely are.

Although that Ted Bundy chap looked relatively normal, I suppose.

So it took a photograph of them in bed together for her to admit it?

But then again what sort of 17 year old chap get chewed off by a reasonable looking woman then has full sex, then poses for a selfie in bed with her and then claims the whole episode was a sexual assault which threatened his mental health and career?

What a spineless, powderpuff tart he really is.

He could play centre half for The Arsenal.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    So it took a photograph of them in bed together for her to admit it?

But then again what sort of 17 year old chap get chewed off by a reasonable looking woman then has full sex, then poses for a selfie in bed with her and then claims the whole episode was a sexual assault which threatened his mental health and career?

What a spineless, powderpuff tart he really is.

He could play centre half for The Arsenal.

Isn't that supposed to they teenage boy's dream...?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Isn't that supposed to they teenage boy's dream...?
    I'd expect him to have a massive grin for week; not suffering mental anguish.

Pffffffft. Everything's 'rape' these days. I'd have been delighted to be raped like that at his age.

She may be morally and legally dubious and probably not an ideal teacher or babysitter, but she's no rapist. Let's not be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'd expect him to have a massive grin for week; not suffering mental anguish.

He'd be withdrawing from the w*nk bank for weeks after that?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pffffffft. Everything's 'rape' these days. I'd have been delighted to be raped like that at his age.

She may be morally and legally dubious and probably not an ideal teacher or babysitter, but she's no rapist. Let's not be silly.
    I think it's OK to call her that, if as you suggest, outside of an actual court of law, the word has become so overused as to make no difference.

This seems to be a win/win situation; he gets his leg over and a bit of cash maybe, raising a hearty cheer from schoolboys everywhere. And she got to pull rank and status and play power politics with a junior, inferior who happened to be male, which ought to keep her own supporters happy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."