Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just did some sums on what Tucky's little mini-break at the vets is likely to cost

Just did some sums on what Tucky's little mini-break at the vets is likely to cost

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Surely he's heavily insured, ffs? What kind of fúcking Jew are you, for Yahweh's sake?

Throttle the little **** m.

I believe the traditional way of disposing of such unwanted creatures was to tie them in a bag and lob the bag in the river. Of course, fingers straight into your ears lest its pitiful wails of despair tug at your heartstrings and cause you to do something silly like jump in and rescue it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely he's heavily insured, ffs? What kind of fúcking Jew are you, for Yahweh's sake?
    Think of the excess dear boy! Oy a broch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Think of the excess dear boy! Oy a broch!
    Yes. Also a sh1t cat with bad AIDS must have had some pretty hefty premiums. I'll bet he balked at those and now the vet's going to absolutely ream him.

He's uninsurable

Yes. Also a sh1t cat with bad AIDS must have had some pretty hefty premiums. I'll bet he balked at those and now the vet's going to absolutely ream him.
    Poor Sphincter is not a shít cat, he's merely a Jack Monroe-type professional victim.

You should be able to claim benefits for sick animals. Just goes to show the inequalities inherent in the capitalist system.

There's actually a highly effective iodine therapy for hyperactive thyroid that makes the cat radioactive for a couple of weeks, so they have to be kept in solitary confinement.

£2.5k

Now, I love the fella, but not that much...

There's actually a highly effective iodine therapy for hyperactive thyroid that makes the cat radioactive for a couple of weeks, so they have to be kept in solitary confinement.

£2.5k

You can't put a price on love. What if your shikse was ill, would you refuse to pay to make her better?

Tight ****. Makes me sympathise with the Palestinian people.

£2.5k

Look, I feel sorry for Tucker, but have no sympathy for you. You knowingly acquired a sh1t AIDS cat and must pay the price.