Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tucky's coming home!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It's all that surreptitious licking cream off Monty's bellend wot done it.
    Poor Monty has no sensation in his bellend due to his unfortunate penile mutilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Poor Monty has no sensation in his bellend due to his unfortunate penile mutilation.
    I only told you that so as not to hurt your feelings that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I only told you that so as not to hurt your feelings that time.
    It stands to reason, m. If you were to walk around with your tongue hanging out all day (like Jack Wilshere), would you expect your sense of taste to be as good as someone who keeps their tongue in their gob?

It stands to reason, m. If you were to walk around with your tongue hanging out all day (like Jack Wilshere), would you expect your sense of taste to be as good as someone who keeps their tongue in their gob?
    I know they carp on about hygiene but we know the real reason for this male genital mutilation is to denude the poor boy of the greatest toy The Lord gave him; his ****ing flap.

I may or may not have been deprived sensitivity - neither of us really know. What is in little doubt, however, is that uncircumcised bellends look absolutely disgusting and what I may have lost in sensitivity I'd imagine I've gained in female attention down the years, in relation to a non-circumcised man.

So it's very much a double edged sword, so to speak, Clive.

I may or may not have been deprived sensitivity - neither of us really know. What is in little doubt, however, is that uncircumcised bellends look absolutely disgusting and what I may have lost in sensitivity I'd imagine I've gained in female attention down the years, in relation to a non-circumcised man.

So it's very much a double edged sword, so to speak, Clive.
    M, you may give it the worldly middle-aged man bit these days, but some of us have been on here long enough to remember when your best chance of getting your hole was with your fvcking nan, so don't give me all that old pony.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-22-2018 at 11:21 AM.

M, you may give it the worldly middle-aged man bit these days, but some of us have been on here long enough to remember when your best chance of getting your hole was with your fvcking nan, so don't give me all that old pony.

Nan was a wonderful lover, to be fair.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-22-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Last night when mine tripped me up and made me knock over a chilli plant, he became 'You little black ****!'.
    F*ck off, Burney you tw@t.

The entire floor looked at me like I was a mentaller when I burst out laughing at that.

Tucker. I'm certain you did know. You made Grange Hill references at the time.

He had his name when we got him. Which is probably a lucky thing given what we chose to call our daughter.
    Tuckers Luck eh?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'