Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: C'mon England! Just the 300 runs to get!

C'mon England! Just the 300 runs to get!

It's really very bad form of them to take it into a fifth day.

I was starting to fret that I’m in Basel tomorrow...no need now.

Typical Bumrah...same thing I’ve seen from him in the IPL ie always trying and never knowing when he’s beat. One of the more likeable opponents from that respect. Plenty of heart that chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was starting to fret that I’m in Basel tomorrow...no need now.

Typical Bumrah...same thing I’ve seen from him in the IPL ie always trying and never knowing when he’s beat. One of the more likeable opponents from that respect. Plenty of heart that chap.
    Agreed. I like an unusual quick bowler. Can’t quite work out how he didn’t get a game earlier.

Also, he has a funny name. ‘Bum-Rah’ - sounds like a comical Egyptian deity. :here:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Agreed. I like an unusual quick bowler. Can’t quite work out how he didn’t get a game earlier.

Also, he has a funny name. ‘Bum-Rah’ - sounds like a comical Egyptian deity. :here:
    And he would surely be the Egyptian God of Sodomy. To displease him in any way would see you cast into a pit of his foulest demons;

vicious, salivating half man half dog creatures with enormous hornéd cocks they use to split your ****ter for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And he would surely be the Egyptian God of Sodomy. To displease him in any way would see you cast into a pit of his foulest demons;

vicious, salivating half man half dog creatures with enormous hornéd cocks they use to split your ****ter for all eternity.
    You've thought about this a little too much, h.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

He was injured for the first two Tests - which was probably just as well