Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So it's 14 units a week now is it?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I got that as well and yet in an attempt to lose some weight and generally be healthier I had a very quiet week alcohol wise. Nothing at all to drink Mon-Thu, 3 pints at lunch followed by a pint down my local and two G&Ts at home on Friday, 5 pints over the course of the day and a glass of wine with dinner on Saturday and then 2 pints in the afternoon followed by 4 glasses of wine with dinner on Sunday.

How can that possibly put me worse than Belarus?
    'A glass of wine with dinner'? Do you not find all that food rather dry without a bit more of a drink than that?

I just put in 4 pints of beer and 6 glasses of wine per week, that's it. And it came back telling me I drink far more than most people in the UK.

What a complete load of utter nonsense. BBC can f*ck right off with that sh1t.
    Made me chuckle the other day, some survey about the best and worst motorways (worst were unsurprisingly M25 & M6), they then had the gall to suggest that the number 1 reason for people disliking them was "Not enough speed cameras".......said no one, ever

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'A glass of wine with dinner'? Do you not find all that food rather dry without a bit more of a drink than that?
    It was a rather large glass and no, not really. I had had enough alcohol at that point. One large glass of white with my arroz negro was more than enough.

I just put in 4 pints of beer and 6 glasses of wine per week, that's it. And it came back telling me I drink far more than most people in the UK.

What a complete load of utter nonsense. BBC can f*ck right off with that sh1t.
    I blame the muslims. They're bringing everyone's average consumption down and giving doctors completely the wrong idea.

I blame the muslims. They're bringing everyone's average consumption down and giving doctors completely the wrong idea.
    bóllocks innit.

your average bloke probably does a weeks worth of units by 9pm on a Friday night.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I wonder what the average life expectancy of a UK muslim vs a non-muslim is?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well you have to factor in the much higher levels of inbreeding in muslims, which lead to high rates of infant mortality and general spastication. Also, they are much more likely to blow themselves up.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    True. Theirs must be dragged down a bit by the blowy up people and the gang rapists that spend 10+ years in jail surely.

Oh *******s. 90% of the Muslims I know drink. One of the worst drunks I have ever known considered himself a good Muslim in every other respect.

It's total balls. 14 units wouldn't fill a hollow tooth, ffs.

That is, what, 4 pints of 5% beer?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman