Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't usually watch MNF prior to the match but

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How would one go about strangling a dolphin, do you think? Where is their neck?
    I would imaginee you just put a rope around them, behind the blow hole, and give it a fúcking good pull, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I would imaginee you just put a rope around them, behind the blow hole, and give it a fúcking good pull, b
    Nah, just pop a butt plug in there. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wouldn't that be choking. technically speaking?

I do not own, nor do I want to purchase, a butt plug, a.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Wouldn't that be choking. technically speaking?
    Yes, I suppose it would.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    thoroughly enjoyed GNev giving the spitting scouser a shooeing regarding Emery's tactics and basically saying that the BT sport pundits were all talking rubbish as well.

wd GNev
    Ordinarily I would support this kind of thing but I don't like I when former adversaries condescend to hand us a lifeline. We should dash said lifeline from his outstretched hand!
    Last edited by eastgermanautos; 08-21-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I do not own, nor do I want to purchase, a butt plug, a.
    Problem with buttplugs, you've now accepted that your rectum is of a certain diameter. What's to prevent it from constantly increasing, that's my question.

Yes, I suppose it would.
    Smothering perhaps? Does choking not necessarily require force to be applied to the throat?

Pretty sure a dolphin has a throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Neville is right...part of Wenger’s downfall was a failure to get his ideas across to the millenials imo

Likes of Chesney, Ramsey, Jack, Bellend, Ox, Xhaka, iWobi etc etc

Thank god we’re letting Unai have first crack at someone like Smith Rowe.

Gone are the days of Adams, Keown, Wrighty etc society doesn’t breed people like that anymore.
    Well said, T.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Very good. Neville seems to be talking about the manager's responsibilities, whereas JC is talking about the accountability that lies with the players.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."