Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't usually watch MNF prior to the match but

Don't usually watch MNF prior to the match but

thoroughly enjoyed GNev giving the spitting scouser a shooeing regarding Emery's tactics and basically saying that the BT sport pundits were all talking rubbish as well.

wd GNev

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    thoroughly enjoyed GNev giving the spitting scouser a shooeing regarding Emery's tactics and basically saying that the BT sport pundits were all talking rubbish as well.

wd GNev
    Full transcript here https://www.football365.com/news/ful...senal-argument

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

wd GNev
    Yes, I saw that. GNev called the sqeaky-voiced-one ignorant and took the piss out of his "little powerpoint presentation". I thought they were going to come to blows, although maybe it's supposed to be a new adversarial format. They were sat across the table from each other rather than standing around a giant iPad.

Neville is right...part of Wenger’s downfall was a failure to get his ideas across to the millenials imo

Likes of Chesney, Ramsey, Jack, Bellend, Ox, Xhaka, iWobi etc etc

Thank god we’re letting Unai have first crack at someone like Smith Rowe.

Gone are the days of Adams, Keown, Wrighty etc society doesn’t breed people like that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, I saw that. GNev called the sqeaky-voiced-one ignorant and took the piss out of his "little powerpoint presentation". I thought they were going to come to blows, although maybe it's supposed to be a new adversarial format. They were sat across the table from each other rather than standing around a giant iPad.
    It's an interesting discussion, but as Carragher says, it was exactly the opposite point to the one Neville himself was making about 18 months ago.

Sometimes you need to find a different way to win a football game, but you can probably only do this when your team is very familiar and comfortable with Plan A. Which will take some time.

Neville wins the argument primarily because he is more articulate than Carragher.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Neville wins the argument primarily because he is more articulate than Carragher.
    by articulate, do you mean Neville doesn't sound like a dolphin being strangled?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    by articulate, do you mean Neville doesn't sound like a dolphin being strangled?
    lol, it's all relative.

How would one go about strangling a dolphin, do you think? Where is their neck?

Quite why Sky felt that Carragher would be a sensible 'face' of Sky football I'll never understand.

Outside of Liverpool, how many people in the UK like listening to thick Scouse accents being spat out at you?