Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fùcking hell!

Fùcking hell!

I mean...different times and all that, but...fùcking hell!

D3BA8907-3FBC-409B-8510-E95E82347107.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean...different times and all that, but...fùcking hell!

D3BA8907-3FBC-409B-8510-E95E82347107.jpg
    Do you remember the boy spastic money receptical? He had middle aged dress sense, middle aged hair style (side parting) and two farkin calipers!

Look at this little minx doing some blatant erection mongering with her bare uncalipered thigh. I'd have put 50p in that I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Do you remember the boy spastic money receptical? He had middle aged dress sense, middle aged hair style (side parting) and two farkin calipers!

Look at this little minx doing some blatant erection mongering with her bare uncalipered thigh. I'd have put 50p in that I tell ya!

I do remember him. I used to wonder who made the moulds for the spasticated/blindoid collection boxes. That company was probably delighted when it got that contract. and then one day in the late 80s, they had to lay the poor cùnt off because it was no longer considered OK to stick tuppence in a spastic’s head.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I used to wonder who made the moulds for the spasticated/blindoid collection boxes. That company was probably delighted when it got that contract. and then one day in the late 80s, they had to lay the poor cùnt off because it was no longer considered OK to stick tuppence in a spastic’s head.
    Well I can tell you the man was an incorrigible nonce b. I mean look at the skirt on this one. Goddamit, the wanton little tart's giving me a chubby!

Well I can tell you the man was an incorrigible nonce b. I mean look at the skirt on this one. Goddamit, the wanton little tart's giving me a chubby!

He got fired after this one, he got a bit creative with the coin slot positioning
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    He got fired after this one, he got a bit creative with the coin slot positioning

. . . . . . .

Looks like something from John Podesta's 'art' collection. #Pizzagate

Though Podesta would probably prefer her hands tied behind her back.