Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Oh God I can't stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're not a dirty pervert like la, are you? You don't reject the Kartoffelnsalat?
    Who chooses potato salad over fried potatoes?

That, my friend, is the acme of perversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Who chooses potato salad over fried potatoes?

That, my friend, is the acme of perversion.
    It depends. You wouldn't want fried potatoes with your Schweinshaxe or your Schnitz, would you?

Ha! TRhat's odd. I knew what he meant, though. Daft kraut.

He also told me my aversion to cotton wool was undoubtedly nothing more than an affectation with which he would have no truck.

I fear he might be a bit mental.
    Of course, he might have meant Boys From Brazil and, while you weren't looking, he impregnated you with the cloned foetus of Adolf Hitler.

That's be quite the turn-up wouldn't it? You being Adolf Hitler's mum.

Ha! TRhat's odd. I knew what he meant, though. Daft kraut.

He also told me my aversion to cotton wool was undoubtedly nothing more than an affectation with which he would have no truck.

I fear he might be a bit mental.
    Is it the squeak?

Because of the endless references to currywurst on here I bought one from Waitrose once. IN a pack. A sausage and some gloopy sauce.

I cooked the sausage on my Barbie and warmed the sauce and put it on the sausage in a bun

It was sh1t. Coleman's mustard would have been far superior to the sauce. Mind you, Coleman's is genius.

Of course, he might have meant Boys From Brazil and, while you weren't looking, he impregnated you with the cloned foetus of Adolf Hitler.

That's be quite the turn-up wouldn't it? You being Adolf Hitler's mum.
    I think I'd rather like that. I've become very maternal with my cats. I think I'm having feelings for children (stop it) late in life.

Maybe it's time I became a mum before it's too late. If Little Adolph is the result, well, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is it the squeak?
    It is the squeak, a, but it's not the sound of the squeak, it's the feel of the squeak.

I'm the same with fresh snow.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Because of the endless references to currywurst on here I bought one from Waitrose once. IN a pack. A sausage and some gloopy sauce.

I cooked the sausage on my Barbie and warmed the sauce and put it on the sausage in a bun

It was sh1t. Coleman's mustard would have been far superior to the sauce. Mind you, Coleman's is genius.
    Amazing that a German speciality wasn't that great when you bought it pre-packaged from Waitrose. I find that baffling.

After all, the best Italian food in the world comes out of a microwave in a Travelodge in Abu Dhabi...

It depends. You wouldn't want fried potatoes with your Schweinshaxe or your Schnitz, would you?
    Yes. Where there is a choice of potatoes, my potato preferences in descending order are:

1/ Fried
    2/ Roasted
    3/ Dauphinoised
    4/ Baked
    5/ Lyonnaised
    6/ Saladed
    7/ Mashed
    8/ Croquetted
    9/ Boulanger
    10/ Boiled

Obviously, there are many other fine examples of potato, but we'd be here all day if I had to rank them.

Yes. Where there is a choice of potatoes, my potato preferences in descending order are:

1/ Fried
    2/ Roasted
    3/ Dauphinoised
    4/ Baked
    5/ Lyonnaised
    6/ Saladed
    7/ Mashed
    8/ Croquetted
    9/ Boulanger
    10/ Boiled

Obviously, there are many other fine examples of potato, but we'd be here all day if I had to rank them.
    Hmm. I'm interested that you do not differentiate between fried, sautéed, and chipped.

Animal.