Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh God I can't stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's a sad and lonely man. And it's all your fault, you utter, utter *******s.

"Wenger: "You always fear a little emptiness. But I quickly organised myself in this new stage of my life, I do a lot of sport, I eat with my friends. I can sit for hours contemplating the horizon, I read everyday, right now a book by Philip Roth called 'I Married a Communist'."
    No, that's His own silly fault for choosing to spend every waking hour with the likes of Jack Wilshere and "Gibbo", rather than that absolute sauce-bottle of a wife He had.

You know, if she really loved Him, then every time He spouted His nonsense about sacrificing everything for His job, although it sounded great to us, to her it must've sounded like another angry twist of the knife.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not many a 60 year old can pull off a Speedo as well as Arsene does

Have you seen Arsene pull off his speedos, WES?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Isn't that what retired people do?
    Absolutely. If you've spent your whole life investing your time in people who don't care about you and to whom you ultimately mean nothing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Have you seen Arsene pull off his speedos, WES?
    He is leetle beet short feesically

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't think he's in Totteridge. I think he's sitting in his car on Beachy Head.
    He sounds like a lovelorn, callow youth.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, that's His own silly fault for choosing to spend every waking hour with the likes of Jack Wilshere and "Gibbo", rather than that absolute sauce-bottle of a wife He had.

You know, if she really loved Him, then every time He spouted His nonsense about sacrificing everything for His job, although it sounded great to us, to her it must've sounded like another angry twist of the knife.
    I doubt she scoured the media for the latest Wenger quotes every day, tbh. Hopefully she had her piece of fluff and was happy to spend Arsene's money. And still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I doubt she scoured the media for the latest Wenger quotes every day, tbh. Hopefully she had her piece of fluff and was happy to spend Arsene's money. And still is.
    As the Americans say, it's not about your dime; it's about your time.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    As the Americans say, it's not about your dime; it's about your time.
    Well he's got time now. Time to perfect that thousand-yard stare by the sound of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well he's got time now. Time to perfect that thousand-yard stare by the sound of it.
    Too late now, innit. The wife has moved on to pastures new, perhaps greener, and He's raised no sons and heirs.

He won't just drive his car off though will he the soppy old Cleuso sounding

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't think he's in Totteridge. I think he's sitting in his car on Beachy Head.
    tit.

He'll drive sidewards a few of times, flipping east to west, before retreating back into the field just behind the cliff then he'll head towards the cliff again before veering off to the left because he thinks he sees a better suiciding opportunity only to realise it's been closed off.