Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh God I can't stand it.

Oh God I can't stand it.

He's a sad and lonely man. And it's all your fault, you utter, utter *******s.

"Wenger: "You always fear a little emptiness. But I quickly organised myself in this new stage of my life, I do a lot of sport, I eat with my friends. I can sit for hours contemplating the horizon, I read everyday, right now a book by Philip Roth called 'I Married a Communist'."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

"Wenger: "You always fear a little emptiness. But I quickly organised myself in this new stage of my life, I do a lot of sport, I eat with my friends. I can sit for hours contemplating the horizon, I read everyday, right now a book by Philip Roth called 'I Married a Communist'."
    I read that as 'I spend most of days w@nking and crying'.

Seriously, though, 'contemplating the horizon'? What the fvck is that about?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I read that as 'I spend most of days w@nking and crying'.

Seriously, though, 'contemplating the horizon'? What the fvck is that about?
    I thought he lived in Totteridge? What are your chances of seeing the horizon in Totteridge?

I thought he lived in Totteridge? What are your chances of seeing the horizon in Totteridge?
    I don't think he's in Totteridge. I think he's sitting in his car on Beachy Head.

Isn't that what retired people do?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Isn't that what retired people do?
    My parents are retired and enjoying themselves tremendously. They do not spend hours contemplating the fvcking horizon.

I think AW should get himself an allotment. He'd love it. Although he might get sad when all his incredibly promising young plants die of frost or disease, fail to fulfil their potential or get stolen by hungry birds. It'll make him think of Cesc.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My parents are retired and enjoying themselves tremendously. They do not spend hours contemplating the fvcking horizon.

I think AW should get himself an allotment. He'd love it. Although he might get sad when all his incredibly promising young plants die of frost or disease, fail to fulfil their potential or get stolen by hungry birds. It'll make him think of Cesc.
    Back on the waterslides, imo BPfXblHCMAE3ckY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That picture makes me think of
    Stephen-Hawking.jpg

High Barnet is close. Some top, top horizon value to be found up there.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not many a 60 year old can pull off a Speedo as well as Arsene does