Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie Oliver taking a kicking because his jerk rice

Jamie Oliver taking a kicking because his jerk rice

isn't jerky enough and is a clear example of cultural appropriation.

Honestly. The only way to react now is

The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Ah Charles, apologies because I've asked you this about a thousand times but I finally have decided I'm going to polish up my French and learn Spanish.

The name of the language learning person/company thingy you recommended many moons ago? Chaws.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Ah Charles, apologies because I've asked you this about a thousand times but I finally have decided I'm going to polish up my French and learn Spanish.

The name of the language learning person/company thingy you recommended many moons ago? Chaws.
    Blimey, it must be 14 years since you asked me that. 2004 I did the Spanish one...

Michel Thomas was his name. I have a feeling he's dead now.

I have suggested they bury the hatchet by co-hosting a show of competitive jerk cooking called The Great British Jerk Off.

No takers so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have suggested they bury the hatchet by co-hosting a show of competitive jerk cooking called The Great British Jerk Off.

No takers so far.
    It's hard to feel sorry for Mr Interfering Nanny State Sanctimonious Fat-Tongued Mockney Wánker, as I believe his full title goes, but... no, hold on, I can't. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Daft **** deserved evrything he gets from his friends on the left.

It's hard to feel sorry for Mr Interfering Nanny State Sanctimonious Fat-Tongued Mockney Wánker, as I believe his full title goes, but... no, hold on, I can't. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Daft **** deserved evrything he gets from his friends on the left.
    One would like to think that the revolution starting to devour its own would make people stop and think, but so far no. No idea is so stupid now that it can simply be dismissed by the application of logic and common sense. Cultural appropriation a/ quite obviously isn't a real thing and b/ the logic behind it flies in the face of the concept of multiculturalism.

Now the police in Liverpool are investigating people for putting up stickers saying 'Women don't have pen1ses' - a statement so obviously factual that it is the equivalent of saying 'the sun rises in the east and sets in the west'. But no. Not in this idiocracy.

One would like to think that the revolution starting to devour its own would make people stop and think, but so far no. No idea is so stupid now that it can simply be dismissed by the application of logic and common sense. Cultural appropriation a/ quite obviously isn't a real thing and b/ the logic behind it flies in the face of the concept of multiculturalism.

Now the police in Liverpool are investigating people for putting up stickers saying 'Women don't have pen1ses' - a statement so obviously factual that it is the equivalent of saying 'the sun rises in the east and sets in the west'. But no. Not in this idiocracy.
    I think you’ll like this. More madness.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ri-smoking/amp

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think you’ll like this. More madness.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ri-smoking/amp
    I'd like to think he did that on purpose.

Blimey, it must be 14 years since you asked me that. 2004 I did the Spanish one...

Michel Thomas was his name. I have a feeling he's dead now.
    Did you ever feel like asking what the Spanish for 'It's up for grabs now!' was?

Did you ever feel like asking what the Spanish for 'It's up for grabs now!' was?
    Very good b, very good.

I'm going to be frank with you here. Events in 2004 sort of got in the way of my doing anything meaningful with this Spanish course. Yes, I found myself somewhat distracted.