Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Oliver taking a kicking because his jerk rice

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    isn't jerky enough and is a clear example of cultural appropriation.

Honestly. The only way to react now is

The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.
    Is it safe to google "jerk rice"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

isn't jerky enough and is a clear example of cultural appropriation.

Honestly. The only way to react now is

The lunatics have taken control of the asylum.
    Did you see the Graun article saying white birds with fat arses were racists because they were culturally appropriating fat arses off black bints?

It makes their articles on stock cubes and BBQs being racist seem coherent in comparison.

^^^^^ loooooooooooooooool

I saw the one complaining about people using black emojis/ gifs / memes etc called digital blackfacing or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Did you see the Graun article saying white birds with fat arses were racists because they were culturally appropriating fat arses off black bints?

It makes their articles on stock cubes and BBQs being racist seem coherent in comparison.
    I was thinking only recently that three of my favourite things are fat arses, fried chicken and watermelon. This shows me up to be an appalling cultural appropriator, racist and patriarchal oppressor, I suppose.

We need to set up People's Courts where those denounced can be tried publicly, and those not yet denounced can self-declare their crimes.

This is the kind of revolutionary zeal that makes a stalinist's heart beat quicker.

I was thinking only recently that three of my favourite things are fat arses, fried chicken and watermelon. This shows me up to be an appalling cultural appropriator, racist and patriarchal oppressor, I suppose.

We need to set up People's Courts where those denounced can be tried publicly, and those not yet denounced can self-declare their crimes.
    Well played c and don't forget, the most virulent punishments should await those who fail to self declare as they are nothing more than cowardly denialists.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well played c and don't forget, the most virulent punishments should await those who fail to self declare as they are nothing more than cowardly denialists.
    I am hoping to be noticed and decorated with the People's Medal For Sanctimonious Virtue by Our Jeremy :swoon:

I am hoping to be noticed and decorated with the People's Medal For Sanctimonious Virtue by Our Jeremy :swoon:
    McDonald’s do a sausage, cheese and egg bagel. It would be hard to think of a more crass example of cultural appropriation than that, breaking as it does not one, but two dietary laws.

I’m sure Dawn Butler will be right along to moan about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    McDonald’s do a sausage, cheese and egg bagel. It would be hard to think of a more crass example of cultural appropriation than that, breaking as it does not one, but two dietary laws.

I’m sure Dawn Butler will be right along to moan about this.
    Mercy me you're right. Pork in a bagel is the most naked and downright visceral statement of anti-semitism imaginable. I am disappointed with myself for failing to see this before. I will self flagellate immediately.

Mercy me you're right. Pork in a bagel is the most naked and downright visceral statement of anti-semitism imaginable. I am disappointed with myself for failing to see this before. I will self flagellate immediately.
    Jewculture doesn’t count though. I mean, Israel, you know.

I’m not sure where all of those overseas Hotels stand with serving up a full English ? It’s all become so confusing