Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should have won that match.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    So that would involve dropping Mhikky as right winger where he scored one, made one and should have had more. ok.
    Also at fault for their first goal and the right side being the main point of attack for Chelsea.

Shout out to iWobi too...looks like one who will thrive under Emery and Juan Carlos imo

If he can kick on then we’ve got a right weapon of a player imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Where did I say that? I just said Bellerin is not a RB and would perhaps make a better winger.
    Not sure he carries enough goal-threat for that either
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not sure he carries enough goal-threat for that either
    His crosses were (for the most part) pretty good. I love the lad but he has just gone backwards, at a rate of knots

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    His crosses were (for the most part) pretty good. I love the lad but he has just gone backwards, at a rate of knots
    Sure. Fine, when judged as defender. As an attacker though, a wide-forward or winger, we'd look at it differently. You'd be comparing him to people like Sané at Manchester City, who manages a goal every four or five games, I think
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Would like to see Leno and Torreira more involved from now, they were the real summer investments for the future so I see no point in them sitting out matches. Guendozi has to stay in based on performance so all new in N5.