Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I suppose we'll have to throw all our eggs in the Europa League basket?

I suppose we'll have to throw all our eggs in the Europa League basket?

We'll finish 10th in the prem under this ****.

Harsh.. There’s a lot of positives out there today. Better finishing and who knows.
    Give the manager a chance to clear out more of our defensive deadwood. Mustafi needs to get shipped out and Bellerin ain’t no defender.
    I’d back us to get revenge over them at our place.

2 open nets missed. A border line offside goal and at least one of our goals conceded due to suicide mistakes. On another day we could have won that easily. That Moroccan player with the hair, that **** looks a player. He's clearly a huge upgrade on Granite and the Egyptian fella. Has a huge chance of being young player of the season. When we signed him I thought he would be battling it out with the young big black lad we have for a UEFA cup spot but he actually looks the real deal. Our man of the match today.

wouldn’t surprise me if he worked out ages ago that Bellend, Mustafi, Xhaka and Ozil are dog sh*t so just letting them hang themselves so he can do things without any issues like at PSG with Neymar.

You gotta be careful with this lot...one tweet or instagram post and Unai’s career is over.

We got a taste of that with Ozil venting about Germany.

Bellend would be worse...he’s a vegan sjw hipster. Wouldn’t surprise if a couple years time he decided he wants a sex change. The media and masses love people like this especially if there’s any hint that they’ve been wronged.

Keep it up and he’ll be able to bring in the likes of Lichtsteiner, Holding, Torreria and Smith Rowe without any grumbling or complaints...just perfect harmony playing Unai’s way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    wouldn’t surprise me if he worked out ages ago that Bellend, Mustafi, Xhaka and Ozil are dog sh*t so just letting them hang themselves so he can do things without any issues like at PSG with Neymar.

You gotta be careful with this lot...one tweet or instagram post and Unai’s career is over.

Bellend would be worse...he’s a vegan sjw hipster. Wouldn’t surprise if a couple years time he decided he wants a sex change. The media and masses love people like this especially if there’s any hint that they’ve been wronged.

Keep it up and he’ll be able to bring in the likes of Lichtsteiner, Holding, Torreria and Smith Rowe without any grumbling or complaints...just perfect harmony playing Unai’s way.

Unless the coaching staff know for sure Bellerin isn't on steroids than it should be in his contract that he's not allowed to be Vegan. Speaking as a personal trainer you cannot naturally produce the required amount of testosterone on a vegan diet. Let's not forget when this chap was a teen he looked a phenomenal specimen. Even back then while obviously lacking the finished technical product you could tell we had a potential physical monster on our hands. The pace and power only fully develops properly once you hit the age of 23. Bellerin back then was only about 19. We should have had a Bale/Ronaldo type freak on our hands by now. It's blatantly clear the vegan diet has massively hammered him. He doesn't look anywhere near as powerful as he was as a teen. It sounds like I'm talking about a 36 year old, it's embarrassing.

Bellerin. You have a word with the missus. Tell her you're the bread winner so this diet is going out the widow.

Arsenal. If he insists with this *******s. Fine him as if he's an alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Agree with all of that. I find it ridiculous that people are criticising the bloke at this stage. We haven't won at their place for years but showed glimpses today of far better things to come. I've every confidence that Emery wont take prisoners. He sent out the same warning to Ozil today as he did with Ramsey last week. These two were afforded the luxury of starting every game under Wenger, despite not always putting in a good performance. That kind of special treatment leads to complacency, which was very evident last season.
    Emery needs time. I'll be more judgemental against the Everton's and Leicesters than the sides who finished above us last year, because this is the start point.
    I'd be very surprised if we don't evolve into a very strong side before the end of this season. Expect more squad movement in January, as more underperformers get shipped out to make way for new talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Because we lost to City and got beat by the odd goal at Chelsea? We should’ve had five in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Because we lost to City and got beat by the odd goal at Chelsea? We should’ve had five in the first half.

Exactly)

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Do you mind if I just munch the eggs and throw my toys out of the pram instead?

Dick Emery doesn't look like Arsene. And we're owned by a Septic who doesn't understand the offside rule. And if AFTV is anything to go by, the fans I used to sit next to were not, as I thought outliers. All our fans are in fact cünts.

Most of the players are crap compared to almost any post-'87 team. But of the ones I do like, Kos is now old and dead, the fullbacks get no support on the flanks, Rambo won't sign a new contract, Ozil's been shîte since his payrise and Auba missed a chance my missus would have scored. That leaves Laca, who's not in the team and Mhikky who the jury's still out on.

Fück the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I'd love to know if there was ever a tougher opening 2 games in Premier League history. I really doubt it.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'