Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Bobby Madley quit refereeing because there is a video of him ****ing a dog going

NSFW - Smaller thana Lab, I'd say. Cockerpoo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have ALWAYS said that referees are all deviant sex cases. This vindicates me.

I saw it called 'a change in his personal circumstances'.

Also, what kind of dog? If it's anything smaller than a labrador, the man's a monster.
    https://twitter.com/liamfaircioud

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What isn’t clear is if he was bowling or batting imo

We need DETAILS imo
    Also (assuming he was bowling) was it a boy dog or a girl dog? For some reason, buggering a man dog seems infinitely worse than having vaginal intercourse with a lady dog.

Does this make me homophobic?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'm at work, 7. There is literally no way on earth I'm opening that.

Is there an age of consent for dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Is there an age of consent for dogs?
    I don't know. More importantly, does it like it ruff?

Also (assuming he was bowling) was it a boy dog or a girl dog? For some reason, buggering a man dog seems infinitely worse than having vaginal intercourse with a lady dog.

Does this make me homophobic?
    I’ve only seen still images so far but it appears to be a terrier of some sort. In the images I’ve seen he also appears to be performing oral sex on the terrier. Aside from the situation in general, I find this to be odd since I do not believe that a terrier would (a) understand what being licked out was (b) enjoy being licked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I’ve only seen still images so far but it appears to be a terrier of some sort. In the images I’ve seen he also appears to be performing oral sex on the terrier. Aside from the situation in general, I find this to be odd since I do not believe that a terrier would (a) understand what being licked out was (b) enjoy being licked out.
    Oddly enough, I’d find it less disgusting if he were fùcking it.

I mean what’s anyone getting out of this?

Oddly enough, I’d find it less disgusting if he were fùcking it.

I mean what’s anyone getting out of this?
    It being a terrier, I think the reasons for him not ****ing it were most likely anotomical.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It being a terrier, I think the reasons for him not ****ing it were most likely anotomical.
    Rich, you being a doctor and all, I’m pretty sure you ought to be able to spell ‘anatomical’.

It’s probably like that episode of South Oark where the older kids tricked the boys into thinking they could milk their dogs