Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exactly how violent a rectal reaming are we to undergo tomorrow?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exactly how violent a rectal reaming are we to undergo tomorrow?

I'm debating whether I can bear to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It won't be worse than the 6-0 in the SFC's 1000th game in charge. 2-1 to them I reckon. Bottom of the league
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    It won't be worse than the 6-0 in the SFC's 1000th game in charge. 2-1 to them I reckon. Bottom of the league
    now, that (mis)match was fúcking shameful
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Wait, you find us being bottom of the league funny?

I'm not the prescriptive type, 71, but I think you're supposed to wish us well, not harm.

Huddersfield will deny you that imo.

Unfortunately
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

We will lose. All after that is vanity.

It is going to take a while for the new chap to get going. In the short term, things will get a bit embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We will lose. All after that is vanity.

It is going to take a while for the new chap to get going. In the short term, things will get a bit embarrassing.
    Luckily our fans are patient and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Luckily our fans are patient and understanding.

You should have been looking at Twitter during the Citeh game... toys were being despatched from cots inside 10 minutes of the new man's first game, for fúck's sake.

You should have been looking at Twitter during the Citeh game... toys were being despatched from cots inside 10 minutes of the new man's first game, for fúck's sake.
    The poor man has set up a twitter account, I gather. Hopefully for his sake it's configured so that he doesn't actually have to see any of the incoming ballistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The poor man has set up a twitter account, I gather. Hopefully for his sake it's configured so that he doesn't actually have to see any of the incoming ballistics.
    I doubt very much he runs his account himself.

Ozil's posts always make me laugh. I love the idea of him taking time out of his day to meticuoulousy craft pertinent hashtags.

New season, new boots. ��⚽ Time to get the @premierleague 2018/19 started! #heretocreate #predator #M1Ö #YaGunnersYa

Yep, deffo written by him.