Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly how violent a rectal reaming are we to undergo tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Luckily our fans are patient and understanding.

You should have been looking at Twitter during the Citeh game... toys were being despatched from cots inside 10 minutes of the new man's first game, for fúck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should have been looking at Twitter during the Citeh game... toys were being despatched from cots inside 10 minutes of the new man's first game, for fúck's sake.
    The poor man has set up a twitter account, I gather. Hopefully for his sake it's configured so that he doesn't actually have to see any of the incoming ballistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The poor man has set up a twitter account, I gather. Hopefully for his sake it's configured so that he doesn't actually have to see any of the incoming ballistics.
    I doubt very much he runs his account himself.

Ozil's posts always make me laugh. I love the idea of him taking time out of his day to meticuoulousy craft pertinent hashtags.

New season, new boots. ��⚽ Time to get the @premierleague 2018/19 started! #heretocreate #predator #M1Ö #YaGunnersYa

Yep, deffo written by him.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    It won't be worse than the 6-0 in the SFC's 1000th game in charge. 2-1 to them I reckon. Bottom of the league
    Huddersfield will deny you that imo.

Unfortunately
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I'm debating whether I can bear to watch
    You may not be the right person to ask but has anywon ever had a tougher 2 opening games? I can't imagine so tbh
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I'm debating whether I can bear to watch
    I'll watch the cricket instead, C, just like last week.

I mean, Berni cursed us forever just to win one Ashes, so we might as well enjoy us thrashing a clueless Indian side, excepting Virat. Now he's got a manager we all hate and no hope of top 4, and we lost 4-0 down under last time, but our swing bowling under clouds is better than India's so all's right in B's world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

I mean, Berni cursed us forever just to win one Ashes, so we might as well enjoy us thrashing a clueless Indian side, excepting Virat. Now he's got a manager we all hate and no hope of top 4, and we lost 4-0 down under last time, but our swing bowling under clouds is better than India's so all's right in B's world.
    Speak for yourself, hate-boy.

EDIT: Actually, I've got no idea which 'he', which 'manager' and which 'we' you're on about tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Cricket? Meh.

I've just found out I'm going back to Sri Lanka in a few weeks. I fúcking love Sri Lanka. It has many of the good bits of India with few of the bad bits.

And there's kottu roti. And egg hoppers!

Cricket? Meh.

I've just found out I'm going back to Sri Lanka in a few weeks. I fúcking love Sri Lanka. It has many of the good bits of India with few of the bad bits.

Ah, England will be there from October. You can pop along and enjoy some proper culture.

Cricket? Meh.

and this stuff, sadly.

best sticking to the Heineken, sc

Beautiful country, mind...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”