Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stokes. Cipriani. The footballers are really letting the side down, aren't they?

Stokes. Cipriani. The footballers are really letting the side down, aren't they?

Where's Big Tone, Razor and the Merse when you need them.

I saw my first picture of the dago on the touchline on Arseblog today and realised finally that it is no longer my club. The Spetic is welcome to it.

Good to see the Eng cricket and rugby teams making a bid for my full time affections. I suppose I should just really watch the boxing, but given it normally being on at 4am Sunday, I forget it's on. And I don't like watching it on a stream. Boxing needs some "know what I mean, Harry?" to make it properly enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I saw my first picture of the dago on the touchline on Arseblog today and realised finally that it is no longer my club. The Spetic is welcome to it.
    Two minutes ago you were ranting about racist anti-EU sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    a pro-EU, dago hater..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Where's Big Tone, Razor and the Merse when you need them.

Good to see the Eng cricket and rugby teams making a bid for my full time affections. I suppose I should just really watch the boxing, but given it normally being on at 4am Sunday, I forget it's on. And I don't like watching it on a stream. Boxing needs some "know what I mean, Harry?" to make it properly enjoyable.
    Has to be said that young Cipriani is a sad disgrace to our shared alma mater.
    This is what happens when you let the oikish offspring of taxi drivers into the school just because they can run around a bit and never mind passing the entrance exams, I’m afraid.

Scum is scum. Leave it in the gutter where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is what happens when you let the oikish offspring of taxi drivers into the school just because they can run around a bit and never mind passing the entrance exams, I’m afraid.

The chap didn't pass CE?

Good Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The chap didn't pass CE?

Good Lord.
    No. The old place let in all sorts of dross after I left - purely to boost its sporting/ethnic reputation. Fùcking Victor Moses went there, ffs!

No. The old place let in all sorts of dross after I left - purely to boost its sporting/ethnic reputation. Fùcking Victor Moses went there, ffs!
    Mine is becoming fully co-educational, for all love.

No standards any more. None whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    One can love the idea of a supranational economic bloc which allows me to travel around the continent as though I was a native without liking every single one of the 400m who live there.

I don't like him cos he replaced AW. He's like Bruce Rioch without the Bergy and Platt bribe for my affections.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mine is becoming fully co-educational, for all love.

No standards any more. None whatsoever.
    Yes, quite a few girls from E’s year switched to the Eltham sixth form. But that’s the thin end of the wedge, isn’t it? Always ends up with females colonising the place.

Must say I’m always spectacularly grateful for my single-sex education.

Why can’t women just be happy with their own schools? Why must they ruin everything?

Whitgift? You needed all the help you could get. I only played for the school once - scrum half in the under 14 Bs - and we turned you over at your gaff. And I was only about 3ft 6 with a top speed of over 20 secs for the 100m.